Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the jacket and the turtle neck, but I absolutely dont like the trousers, to big and I agree with dazzling the colour dont work with the jacket.
Would like to see a better pictures of her shoes. Is she wearing boots or pumps?

I liked the jacket,but not trousers.

I like the whole outfit. I´m not sure about the trousers´ colour, but the jacket is nice.

As I said at the JRF thread,the jacket is very fashionable and stylish.I loved it!The white turtleneck is neutral,which means ok with this jacket.The problem has to do with the trousers.Brown and loose,just like the jacket,so the result is too much.I also loved her ponytail!

this is off the topic, but I like that student who is raising his hand/finger to say something

there are a lot that you can communicate through a random picture

for me the outfit is o.k, but not her best. The ponytail is too strict, not flattering.

I like the colors of this outfit; but to me, the entire look is too loose. The ponytail is too tight-looking, and the jacket and trousers are a bit too bulky for my taste. It's not a very feminine look.

I don't like the jacket. It's very big & it doesn't look good on her. Just my opinion.

I love that blue watch that was worn with the blue dress!! Can anyone tell what brand it is?

The "Bambi" gown back in November 2007 was probably the most expensive gown she's worn for a while.

I guess that would depend on your definition of "a while." If you mean in the last couple of years, I think you're right. But then, she hasn't been wearing many evening gowns in comparison to even five, six years ago (which even I find disappointing).

The Rochas gowns you also referred to in your post might have been "low key" but they were by no means inexpensive in comparison to Saab (who is admittedly more expensive than most). A U.S. magazine listed the cost of one blue gown at just over $25,000 US. It was the same one she wore, altered, during the Spanish state visit to Jordan in 2005(?).

Interesting info,Adamari.Thanks a lot!Can anyone,please,provide a link or photo of that expensive blue gown?Thanks in advance!!

Just because she's wearing a gown doesn't mean she bought it.
She has admitted that designers lend her dresses just for an evening or let her have them for free.

but its not necessary also to be lend for free :)

i think she looks great, no matter what she wears. she knows how to carry herself elegantly and beautifully and that's what matters.

I am not sure about that she lends some gala designer outfits as some of you said she admitted that?!!!, maybe it happened few times, but I find it very inappropriate for a royal to do that, it's not her role, as it's just adevertising for the desinger...
As for most Elie saab's gowns, I am sure she bought them, first because most of them are modified just for her, second, I watched a documentary about Elie Saab, he showed some mannequins and one of them was the one of Rania as she is one of his faithful customers.

The jacket is beautiful. Does anyone know who is the designer?

Isn't it Burberry?I think she has repeated it before.

It's ok.Perhaps you thought it was something new,because Rania doesn't recycle that much.

Not a very flattering photo. From what I can see, this blouse is too voluminous and does not look good on Rania. Does anyone have a full-length photo of this outfit?

Got an idea!

About the shoes she wore in Belgium:you were right,Salma :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom