Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of this outfit on Queen Mathilde today is it all leather?

I think the third image must be of a different dress. The one with the cape is a pencil skirt, the third one is a full skirt with a larger check. Both are very unattractive, possibly the first one woul be ok without the cape if you could get rid of it. It looks like it is strangling her. The grey isn’t good on her

Looking every inch THE QUEEN,one of Queen Mathilde's most polished and elegant looks.

I am sorry too narrow ... Was it a Dress code for Laeken Hats of no Hats .

Beautiful and elegant red outfit.

Queen Mathilde on day 2 in New York City today, February 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view without the cape **

I love the dress but not the cape.

Queen Mathilde in Natan at the mass for the deceased members of the Royal Family in Laken today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** November 2018 **

A very beautiful dress. A wonderful look.

Queen Mathilde in Natan at the mass for the deceased members of the Royal Family in Laken today:

** Upper part **

(..)

I loved the dress, the cape and the hat. Very regal.
I saw other royals with hats or a fascinator, but Queen Paola choose to wear nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met a Lady who is costumer of Natan. She said the Queen has her own stage. It is very difficult to dress the Queen : took weight , long arms, long legs etc..
But dressing Queen Maxima is a Regal !

She seems to be wearing less makeup plus grey is not her color. The dress could be wonderful but the fit on the armholes and bustline is off indicating it is her usual designer

Queen Mathilde's outfit is quite elegant (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't she look beautiful? But I'm not talking about the clothing. I don't mind the red and the maroon but the skirt is leather? And not very pretty

Mathilde has always been very beautiful. ? I like the colours she's wearing here but am not a fan of the skirt.

Queen Mathilde is such a classy woman. Always looks pulled together and lovely no matter what outfit she is wearing. A true proper Queen for her country. They should be very proud.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled Natan combination during a visit to the Conservatoire Royal de Bruxelles today, February 21:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2017 **

That is a lovely outfit but a bit ton-sur-ton to me. The Queen does not break the overall pattern or colour. It is all grey, all burgundy, all pied-de-poule, all flowers, one uniform look. Brrak it with a total different skirt or blouse, or use contrasting accessoires. But I like it she dresses typically royal indeed.

Queen Mathilde with a nice fresh look in blue and white met women working in business and other sectors in Brabant for International Women's Day today, March 11:

** Full view ** Close up ** With a scarf/cape **

Nice look fresh and crisp!

Really nice and smart looking plus I also like the cape scarf too.

This is lovely; Mathilde wears pencil skirts so well, and this color is wonderful on her.

The cream and light grey look wonderful on her.the big checks are nice too.the large white stripe down the back is horrendous

I agree on the stripe, its just bizarre. Otherwise I love the coat on her :flowers:

I hate the over size turtleneck, I don't get the style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom