Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very elegant the Queen! and beautiful this pale pink colour!

The best of the day. I think I spot some glitter around the neckline, also.

Very elegant! Love this style on Mathilde.

This is so well done and perfect for this occasion and this place. Splendid!

In a tie with Jetun Pema for best dressed of the morning ceremony guests, I really like this one. It is very much in the style of former Empress Michiko. This is also the only hat I have seen that I like.

In a tie with Jetun Pema for best dressed of the morning ceremony guests, I really like this one. It is very much in the style of former Empress Michiko. This is also the only hat I have seen that I like.

I agree, I thought Mathilde looked lovely during the day.

The pale pink was a really beautiful colour as was the entire outfit but I felt it could have done with a brooch.

I love this outfit. Very beautiful, regal, and a beautiful color. Elegant and stunning.

I think, and not because of dress, but rather because of the Queen´s whole appearance, she was the most regal looking woman at the banquet!

I mean, how often happens an enthronement? IMO the other royal ladies could have done more of an effort. I would have chosen my very best and precious of tiaras. Although the dresses were fine, I was expecting much better jewels from Mary, Queens Maxima and Mathilde and Victoria.:sad:

another safe but boring look. Mary did so much better in the cape dress department, adding some pizzazz.

Mathilde looks lovely, that is a perfect shade of pink on her. I agree with the need for a brooch, but aside from that, she is beautifully dressed.

And another one hits the mark. Mathilde looks beautiful and very few women could wear that amount of salmon pink and not look silly or juvenile. She looks amazing and I like her pillbox-style hat but wish she had worn some jewellery.

Best dressed daytime. Full marks for wearing gloves. The neckline and edges of the cape are beads for sparkle, very nice

Best European day look, Mary close second. Jetsun for the win both looks.

The color and look is beautiful. Agree could use jewelry.

But can't believe saying this but needs fascinator. This hat doesn't suit the long gown at all.

The salmon pink is one of Mathilde's best and most elegant looks EVER since she married into the Belgian Royal family. She is so naturally regal a woman.

Seems born to her role.?

Mathilde lovely in light blue at her daughter's 18th birthday celebration today, October 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
This blue colour suits her extremely ! Beautiful !

Beautiful shade of blue on the queen,looking very elegant today.

Mathilde is pitch perfect in blue today...stunning!

This shade of blue works perfectly for the Queen. Not sure about the long drape in the front.

I agree about the long drape, but Mathilde's blue dress was gorgeous overall. The drape kind of spoils it though, it looks awkward and would be much better without.

Mathilde lovely in light blue at her daughter's 18th birthday celebration today, October 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A divine color but I dislike the design.

Mathilde was also pictured wearing a very nice red dress today:

** Upper part ** October 2018 **

A very beautiful red dress.

Queen Mathilde today 16 October the second day of the visit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHAAteXX0AMkIQg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I love the colors and print but not the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom