Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A really lovely dress and look on the queen today.

Queen Mathilde opened the virtual "International Conference on Mental Health and Psychosocial Needs in Francophone countries of Sub-Saharan Africa" today, wearing her lovely Dries van Noten dress again:

** Pic ** September 2019 **

Today, June 24, Queen Mathilde virtually met with Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A nice professional look on Queen Mathilde today.

The new dress is really lovely and the queen looks very professional but not so keen on the large gold bangle looks out of place.

Lovely dress, and the colour really works for the Queen.

The only question is how long is it before we see something similar on Maxima?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not great all the colours and design don't really work for me.

The colors are not at all flattering and the dress looks so cheaply made!

Queen Mathilde today visiting Pepinster that was heavily affected by the flooding:

** Full view **

Queen Mathilde at a national mourning ceremony at the fire station in Verviers today, July 20, wearing a Carolina Herrera dress again:

** Pic ** gallery ** May 2021 **

Last edited:
Wonder why the queen did not wear a black dress to a National Mourning Ceremony?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She is the epitome of class and elegance.
However, for me this look is just a tad too glamorous for comforting mourners.

I can see this look being repeated for state visit.

Not crazy about the cape part as it makes it look like a nightgown,the colour and floral pattern are really lovely.

Not a fans of the pattern and collar, but in the video her cape is so flowy and elegant.

The line of the dress is too soft, not particularly flattering on her.

The colour and pattern is very spring-y.

That is a really nice dress on Mathilde. Perfect color and pattern. And beautiful shoes.

Yes, really nice dress (better than the one she wore earlier; although I understand that she considered that one more appropriate for church and defile); would have been nice if Philip would have worn a more matching (and nicer) tie.

Very pretty second look on the queen this evening.

A really lovely colour and look on the queen for the video call to the Belgian team.

Back
Top Bottom