Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 1: July 2013 - February 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color, but the fit leaves much to be desired! Also the neckline appears to be strangling her. The hat looks ridiculous... She's soo pretty and sweet looking that one can't help but love her.

A great look for Queen Mathilde during the visit to the Netherlands today, November 8. Great colour and cut, it's a Natan dress she also owns in blue and white.

I like that Mathilde and Maxima coordinated their colours!

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Excluding the awful hat, I love the look! The color is so beautiful. This dress is just stunning.

Gorgeous colour, so rich and vibrant. I like the hat. She and Maxima look terrific together.

For a round table meeting with artists and the Ministers of Culture of the Flemish and French Community at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, November 12, Mathilde has recycled the nice blue and black dress from September:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 30, 2013 **

At the moment I'm on the fence as to whether I like the print or not. The colour combinations are nice though.

I'm with you on this one, HereditaryPrincess. The colors are pretty but it's not wowing me.

I really like this dress and I think this is one of the few prints that looks good on her.

The black coat is very lovely. But i don't like the dress, it's kinda boring.

Love the jacket! The dress is nice but not outstanding.

Queen Mathilde has made a visit to the UZ Leuven hospital in Leuven as part of the aloud reading week today, November 18, wearing a nice jacket combined with dark pants:

** Full view (sitting) ** Upper part **

The whole outfit is lovely and quite elegant, you can't go wrong with it IMO. The jacket is a great colour and a very simple design/cut but I think the colour doesn't suit her too well. It washes her out a bit IMO.

Queen Mathilde at a ceremony dedicated to people who received a nobility title in 2013 at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, November 19, 2013, recycling an elegant combination of top and skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Truly an elegant dress, the colours are also great, the match her shoes, her jewels and her haircolour.

I don't care for this outfit. The colors are blah and I dislike those awful platform shoes.

For two UINCEF events on UNICEF's Universal Children's Day today, November 20, Queen Mathilde has recycled her great plum dress - colour and cut are really nice for her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful purple dress. Great color and style.

Lovely color, but I don't care the open-toed shoes.

Mathilde at a reception for the Governors of the Belgian Provinces at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, November 21, 2013, looking elegant in a pale blue dress:

** Full view ** Side view **

That dress is so beautiful. So elegant and classic. Reminds me of the white dress she wore at her husbands enthronement.

Last edited:
She looks lovely. And I love the portrait neckline, feminine and flattering.

Mathilde at a reception for the Governors of the Belgian Provinces at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, November 21, 2013, looking elegant in a pale blue dress:

** Full view ** Side view **

Her Majesty looks amazing. It's such a nice, simple yet elegant and regal look. Love it:wub::wub:

I am joining the above opinions noting that Queen Mathilde's ensemble is regally elegant.

Last edited:
Lovely color, elegant light wool fabric with good substance, pretty hairdo to show off the portrait neckine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom