Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Queen Maxima's V neck was too plunging especially when she was sitting down.

Yes I thought so too. She really stood out as all of the other ladies were so modestly dressed.

I agree with those that consider this dress's décolleté not fitting in general but especially for this occasion. It shouldn't have been too hard to either adjust this dress or pick a different one.

I agree with those that consider this dress's décolleté not fitting in general but especially for this occasion. It shouldn't have been too hard to either adjust this dress or pick a different one.

Count me in - I just wondered about the same in the CP Mary thread who wore a one shoulder dress to the occasion.

It was not the same occasion though.
Maxima wore a deep decollete for the religious service - which is considered inappropriate in any religion.
Mary wore a one shoulder dress for the banquet which is totally appropriate for a European royal.

Oh dear... the hair is combed but it just looks dead. Not sure if there is much you can do about that.

TYhe outfit in Jordan is quite lovely.

Queen Maxima should have tied her hair back in Brazil, the scarecrow look is not very professional!

Oh dear... the hair is combed but it just looks dead. Not sure if there is much you can do about that.

TYhe outfit in Jordan is quite lovely.

Yes, she can do a lot about that but she could not care less, which speaks volumes for her total desinterest in "executing the royal function" as anyone would expect from a Queen of the Netherlands and Princess of Orange-Nassau, see her impeccable mother-in-law.

A nice suit and colour and thankfully a far better hairday for Queen Máxima!

Yes, she can do a lot about that but she could not care less, which speaks volumes for her total desinterest in "executing the royal function" as anyone would expect from a Queen of the Netherlands and Princess of Orange-Nassau, see her impeccable mother-in-law.

I don't agree with you that "she could not care less" that is very harsh.
She has very difficult hair, I think she does not want to cut it but I am afraid if she goes on like this she wil end up without hair I.e: her hairstyle was a lot better on the Jordanian wedding but that requires quite strong means to get it like that.
Maybe she should cut her hair in a bob and let it rest for a while. No extra hairpieces no hair pins nothing of that at all.

Queen Máxima in Brasilia today, June 7 - a very nice skirt and nice blouse, but I totally dislike the shoes and had hoped not to see the shells again..

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

She has worn these shoes on Kings Day 2023 I believe? The blouse and skirt are nice. She evidently did not take a hairdresser so I suppose we can praise HM for being thrifty ;).

Shoes and the ever messy hair aside the rest of the outfit is nice on Queen Máxima!

At least the shoes fit! Sometimes they don’t look like they do. But a nice simple outfit and terrible hair.

I like the outfit, but the hair has gone well beyond the messy stage. At this point it is making Maxima look poorly groomed, which she is not. I do think it's time for her to either wear her hair up, or in a pony tail, try out a shorter haircut, or revert to fewer blonde highlights to give her hair a chance to recover from over processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the outfit, but the hair has gone well beyond the messy stage. At this point it is making Maxima look poorly groomed, which she is not. I do think it's time for her to either wear her hair up, or in a pony tail, try out a shorter haircut, or revert to fewer blonde highlights to give her hair a chance to recover from over processing.

It looks like she travelled without a stylist but she could tie her hair back if its in such poor condition.
Either way its no excuse for the Dutch queen consort to look so messy and ungroomed at high profile International Events.

It looks like she travelled without a stylist but she could tie her hair back if its in such poor condition.
Either way its no excuse for the Dutch queen consort to look so messy and ungroomed at high profile International Events.

Indeed,it IS about the UN event,not about the hairstyle,no one there cares for that,they have more important matters to discuss.Ungroomed...Well,she showered,used her cremes and what not plus a wonderfull parfume...How is that ungroomed.

She´s not just a pretty girl you know,and a gel in her hair is not so strange these days either.She´s Maxima,she´s not Miss frumpy,ever.

Indeed,it IS about the UN event,not about the hairstyle,no one there cares for that,they have more important matters to discuss.Ungroomed...Well,she showered,used her cremes and what not plus a wonderfull parfume...How is that ungroomed.

She´s not just a pretty girl you know,and a gel in her hair is not so strange these days either.She´s Maxima,she´s not Miss frumpy,ever.

But no one is criticizing her work ethic, this is a fashion thread ;)

Please refrain from comparing royal ladies according to the TRF rules! Thank you!

The skirt much looks nicer paired with the white blouse this round ,it clashed with the previous one from June 2017.

A great summer colour for Queen Máxima who attended the presentation of the report "Harder Better Faster Stronger. A study of stress and performance pressure among students in higher education" at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Den Bosch today, June 14 - it's a Natan dress

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2021 **

Last edited:
Why do I feel the hair is messy under the hat?
It doesn't look put together, the fit around the shoulders is a nightmare. Maxima can do so so so much better.

Queen Máxima looks really lovely and the colour/jewels are all perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom