Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima delivered a virtual speech for the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) 45th Governing Council Session today, February 16:

** Pic **

Later she attended the presentation of the ABN AMRO report on financial services to women, wearing the same outfit:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view without the coat ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima delivered a virtual speech for the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) 45th Governing Council Session today, February 16:

** Pic **

Later she attended the presentation of the ABN AMRO report on financial services to women, wearing the same outfit:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view without the coat ** Upper part **

I can see the top working with the green skirt or the blue coat and shoes, but not quite sure the green, blue and that top all work well together.

I can see the top working with the green skirt or the blue coat and shoes, but not quite sure the green, blue and that top all work well together.

And don't forget the green Christmas decoration earrings ,the outfit pieces/shoes are nice as separate pieces but not all jumbled together.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

She has worn the combination before, see here:

** January 2020 **

I think it looked much better today, with that neat hairstyle.

Queen Maxima visited LG Sonic, a company specialized in chemical-free algae control using low-power ultrasonic sound waves, in Zoetermeer today 17 February

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/12811490o/760c22f1/Shutterstock_12811490o.jpg
https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/12811490b/9458e59c/Shutterstock_12811490b.jpg

Oscar de la Renta for the Queen
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFn9_Vr8pB/

This mismatch doesn’t work for me. It looks like they combined 2 dresses together.

I don't care at all for the dress and boots but what a difference it makes when Queen Maxima wears her hair back and how much it suits her.

Queen Máxima receiving the medal winners of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A really nice look and nice neat hairstyle on Queen Máxima today.

Nice to see her wearing a coat properly and not slung over her shoulders.

The messy/out of bed hair looks so unprofessional and with the sea urchin like earrings its all looks a mess.

The messy/out of bed hair looks so unprofessional and with the sea urchin like earrings its all looks a mess.

I agree. Not helped by the heavy plaiud fabric of the dress either!

What a windy day! I don’t think any hair style could have survived the wind. Not a favorite color on QM but at least the skirt is not blowing up!

This is QM and she will not change as it is her style of clothes and jewelry except for extreme formal occasions. Yes, her hair is always stringy and messy, but she likes it, and it has become her trademark. I am sure both she and her daughters have read and passed on many of the comments about QM hair, but she still keeps her style and it doesn't seem to faze her what others think. Her mother-in-law's hair was also her trademark for quite another reason. She is out doing a job for her country and upholding her end for her husband, the King. I give her many credits for that. JMO

Just to clarify that the opinions on Queen Máxima clothes and apperances are not personal against the person of the queen whom I'm actually rather fond of.

Queen Máxima gave a pre-recorded keynote address for the World Bank Group's Women, Business, and the Law 2022 held today, March 1:

Is that the same outfit as worm for the !WOON Foundation in Amsterdam on February 24th?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Yes, it is! :flowers:

Today, for a meeting with people from the Ukrainian community in the Netherlands Queen Máxima wore her Rixo dress again:

** Pic ** May 2020 ** October 2021 **

Handicraft groups from all over the country are helping to embroider the new curtains for the Chinese Hall of Huis ten Bosch Palace. Queen Máxima is today at the instruction of a craft group, so that she can also embroider on the curtains herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbDP-TVMgjb/

Well chosen for today’s visit!

The yellow combination is by Natan, the blue coat is by Natan as well and has also been worn by Catharina Amalia:

** November 2020 ** April 2021 **

Queen Máxima attended the launch of a website for and by refugees during a visit to Rijswijk today, March 18:

** gallery **

Same outfit for a second engagement later today:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
A nice bright look on Queen Máxima today and her hair looks so much nicer pulled back of her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom