Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like, OK I've put my dress on and just picked the shoes from the front of the closet or, more likely, each ensemble for the tour was not laid out to ensure all bases were covered and someone forgot to pack the shoes.

You nailed it. Many times her looks aren't "finished" and it seems that something is missing. Not always, of course, but too often :flowers:

For years a lot of "fashion" designers claimed that blush on nude heels were a must no matter what outfit a woman was wearing as it elongated their legs. I always hated this look. Shoes should complement the outfit. They are part of the overall look. I have seen everyone of the royals from every country doing this at one time or another. I just don't get it. We know she has black shoes which would have looked like she cared! I have to get used to this type of dress with different color at waist as it will be [already is in NY and Italian couture design houses] seen often. I believe if in lighter shades it might look nicer. But then it always takes me awhile to accept an odd change. JMHO

You nailed it. Many times her looks aren't "finished" and it seems that something is missing. Not always, of course, but too often :flowers:

Exactly ,so often her looks lack finesse ,a little more attention to detail and Letizia will prefect this,her outfits/hair are 100 times better than 5 years ago.

I think the dress is nice, but for me it is too short and it would be better if she had worn tights.

Not liking this dress at all it is a tad too short and I don't like the pattern,hope Letizia doesn't wear it to the memorial Mass for the late Infanta Alicia later.

The dress is so-so but her hair and make-up are stunning-perfect (from the neck up, anyway LOL!):flowers:

I didn't like the dress the first time around and still don't :ermm:

The black blazer looks interesting, however, as a waistcoat this style isn't working because it looks lopsided. Perhaps v neck blouse would have worked better?

It's a nice style. I think it's the color. Needs to be in a bolder color. With the top under, looks like a lopsided jacket and not a waist coat. Needs more contrast.

Love Letizia's hair and earrings. Not very fond of her long jacket (lace and color ruins it for me) but neverless very elegant and classy look.

Very similar looking to the outfit worn at Leonor's 1st Holy Communion but a beautiful colour and elegant outfit,perfect for the occasion today.

The jacket is the long version of the one she wore to the SV to France because Varela has zero imagination :rolleyes:
http://s.libertaddigital.com/2015/06/04/letizia-francia-1.jpg

I find it all plain and old fashioned and something more appropriate for Queen Sofia than for Letizia, but I guess it's appropriate for a First Communion and the colour is very nice.

I covet her shoes and earrings, though.

^hey, these shoes are legendary lol.
A nice outfit, can't complain.

She looks lovely. So happy those shoes did not make a repeat appearance!

The outfit would suit Camila IMO not Letizia.

I liked her hairstyle, looked very nice.

The outfit is exquisite. I love the color and design. Very lovely look for her.

I like the hairstyle and her earrings and shoes. Not crazy about the jacket - it seems like something for a lady about two decades older than Letizia. HOWEVER, it fits very nicely, and there's no leather, suede or clear plastic, so I'll call this one a win.

Felipe looks ok, the suit doesn't seem to fit him well but he also looks like he's starting to lose weight so that might be it.

Her outfit looks nice on her, but I agree it is too old for her. Looks more appropriate for a mother of the bride/groom, not only age-wise, but the dressiness factor. Too much for a First Communion, IMO. Her hair looks nice, but I wish she would go back to her bob.

Beautiful family!

The lace is too old fashioned. Looks like it belongs on her mom :ermm:

That said she looks elegant. The color is lovely. And while the lace is aging, the actual style saves the look. The cut of it, gives it at least a younger feel.

Her hair and styling is wonderful.

I agree on all fronts. The lace was ugly, but the color, fit and hairstyling were chic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom