Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She wore the funeral pearl pendant she used at King Constatine's funeral.
I thought alright that you were looking at the photos from her husbands Memorial Mass!

I thought alright that you were looking at the photos from her husbands Memorial Mass!
Now I'm confused because I can't recall what page the new RF landed me in first where I saw her and Felipe marching toward the Memorial with the black dress.

Moisés Nieto dress

Balel headpiece
The dress is OK but that headpiece is downright bizarre to put it kindly.

Pink and red, what a fantastic combination! Love it!

A lovely colour combination ,just wish she'd have worn the coat instead of using it as a cape.

Looks nice but i prefer Queen Máxima's outfit. And now she is back to wearing high shoes.

Looks nice but i prefer Queen Máxima's outfit. And now she is back to wearing high shoes.
These sling backs she’s been wearing don’t look as high as what she used to regularly wear. I’m hoping these are both more comfortable and healthier for her feet😊

These sling backs she’s been wearing don’t look as high as what she used to regularly wear. I’m hoping these are both more comfortable and healthier for her feet😊
I doubt it. If she really has the problems mentioned earlier, pointed shoes with kitten heels will not solve the problem. Sitting down at the reception of a state visit for a trooper like Letizia means the situation is pretty bad despite change of shoes. Kitten heels will be the absolute compromise not too look too terrible in dresses wearing wide flat or even orthopedic shoes. But with 51 years of age and decades ahead of standing/being on her feet for very long hours this is what she might end up with very soon. But, health comes first.

I love the dress! A good look which could have been a great look with a brooch or necklace.

I love the dress! A good look which could have been a great look with a brooch or necklace.
A brooch or a bracelet would have worked but its Letizia who so often lacks imagination.

Last edited:
Great outfit and yes, there would be nice brooches available to complement the earrings.

It's very interesting how the dress fabric is apparently pastel-colored and not the white or off-white one would expect. Wonder who made it?

You do get the sense Letizia really loves spring.

That or it loves her. Very pretty.

Queen Letizia attended a commemorative event for the Spanish Olympic Teams of the Barcelona and Albertville 1992 Olympic Games today, wearing her great Caroline Herrera suit:

** gallery ** January 2024 **

Always a lovely colour on queen Letizia ,I can't make out what earrings are worn today.

I like the suit (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom