Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A really lovely dress and her best appearance of the week so far.

Queen Letizia at a meeting with the Board of Trustees of the Spanish Committee of the United World Colleges Foundation, Sponsors of Scholarships and Students today, July 14, wearing her white Hugo Boss dress again:

** Full view ** gallery ** October 2019 **

Last edited:
The Queen looks lovely in her white dress and her hair looks longer or a new style?

The colour is nice and Letizia's hairstyle is lovely too.

No, no and again no. Unsuitable to her position and age
.. Even if her figure is perfect... no

I agree. I wish Queen Letizia's midlife crisis ends soon and she stops dressing like she is younger than her daughters!

I agree. I wish Queen Letizia's midlife crisis ends soon and she stops dressing like she is younger than her daughters!
Another take on this is to let the woman wear whatever she wants and feels comfortable in. 50-year old women wearing cut off jeans and a shirt is something I see every day in the summertime and I'm 110% certain that it has nothing to do with them having a midlife crisis.

Another take on this is to let the woman wear whatever she wants and feels comfortable in. 50-year old women wearing cut off jeans and a shirt is something I see every day in the summertime and I'm 110% certain that it has nothing to do with them having a midlife crisis.
I'm sure that there are numerous choices of comfortable outfits to wear while respecting your position of Queen of Spain. I'm sure that they many women in their 50s walking around with short cut off jeans.. furthermore how many of them are Queens or Princesses?
Dressing younger than your teen daughters for mee is a clear sign of middle age crisis.

A really nice casual look on queen Letizia!

:lol:
I disagree. Our next-door neighbor's wife is older that Queen Letizia, she's 68 now, and dresses just the same and with the same care-free need for comfort on good warm weather days.

I think we are so used to see the UK royals and other north European royals with more layers than an onion we forget they dress for the weather outside. Spain is cozy, warm and with a great location to get a nice tan just going outside. Reason why my old country has so many retired UK residents living on it.
I see Queen Letizia dresses up to be comfortable and to tell women her age and older not to be ashamed of their bodies. Age is just a number. The difference is it shows she works out and diets, but she can do comfort clothes as well as go full royal glam, day or night, in no time.

Smart casual look on the queen,which is her comfort zone.

Queen Letizia in supportive red at the FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023 final match between Spain and England in Sydney today, August 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Queen Letizia in supportive red at the FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023 final match between Spain and England in Sydney today, August 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Love her suit! Wonderful look with the exception of her hair. What a treat to see her so excited and celebrating with the team from Spain!

Queen Letizia lovely in light pink at the delivery of the UNICEF Spain 2023 Awards in Madrid today, September 7:

** gallery **

A really nice light Pink and white combination on the queen toady!

Queen Letizia wore her white lace dress by Sfera again today for the celebration of the VI Centenary of the Privilege of the Union in Pamplona:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2023 **

The queen looked really lovely and a nicer hairstyle this time round.

Queen Letizia presided over the opening of the 2023/2024 School Year in Sigüeiro-Oroso, A Coruña, today, September 11 - a young and fresh look, works for a school visit:

** gallery **

Its nice but reminds me of the style of the present Princess of Wales.

Queen Letizia at the Opening of the Professional Training Course 2023/2024 in Langreo today, September 13, wearing her Massimo Dutti tweed jacket again:

** gallery ** March 2023 **

Back
Top Bottom