Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia attended the 4th conference on informational treatment of disabilities in Madrid today, October 20, wearing a pinstripe suit:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2020 **

Last edited:
A nice pinstriped suit on the queen who looks very professional today.

Had it been paired with a better top it would have been a really nice look,just unfortunate choice yet again by Letizia.

Letizia looks nice but I agree about the white bra. A bit unfortunate!

Queen Letizia looks great, very elegant, and flowing. Class.

I don't think the combination of white bra under dark clothes really works. It's weird really. This is not the first incident that happened, but she keeps using white bras under black blouses. Why don't she use a black or nude bra? You can never go wrong with nude, so she should stick to those neutral colors.

Yes, making this mistake one more time and specifically at an event called "National Awards of the Fashion Industry".

a nice outfit, shame about the bra. i want to see this repeated again hopefully with less rain/a better choice of underwear.

Queen Letizia attended a meeting with the Spanish Committee of Representatives of People with Disabilities in Madrid today, October 27, wearing her Sandro jacket again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 2019 **

Last edited:
Not mad about this look and the jacket looks a bit overly long on Letizia.

Crown Princess Mary wore a similar outfit over the last few years. She has the same exact style and color skirt.

A really nice pretty look on queen Letzia but I really dislike the trend of wearing coats like a cape.

Queen Letizia attended a work meeting with the Foundation for Help Against Drug Addiction today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
The boots don't do it any favours and don't go with those trousers. Other than that its just ok.

I like the top half of Letizia's outfit, but it goes downhill from there and I wish she would get rid of those boots!

Oh my gosh! I have not seen that print on a skirt for decades! I know it’s been around, but for me it has been a long time. Not everyone can wear it. The Queen is slender enough, and can “pull it off” but I would have liked a solid colored skirt. JMOO

:previous: Houndstooth :flowers:

Definitely has gone no where, and not likely too. Can go traditional (a lot of the British tartan and tweed companies do houndstooth as well). Even major designers like McQueen and Dior. If you follow Kate Cambridge's fashion thread, you certainly have seen it (she has coats and dresses).

I like the look. The pattern gives a bit more interest to the professional look.

Its a nice look on queen Letizia the only part I don't like is the belt .

:previous: Houndstooth :flowers:

Definitely has gone no where, and not likely too. Can go traditional (a lot of the British tartan and tweed companies do houndstooth as well). Even major designers like McQueen and Dior. If you follow Kate Cambridge's fashion thread, you certainly have seen it (she has coats and dresses).

I like the look. The pattern gives a bit more interest to the professional look.

I also like the look; it adds more interest than a solid color would.

Actually Queen Letizia's outfit is quite classic and very well put together. All solid colors are boring at times so a print somewhere, especially a time honored houndstooth, sets the outfit nicely. Quite the modern interpretation of all old patterns are quite upscale in all major designers' collections. I am hoping that the Black Watch Tartan makes a huge come-back as so much can be done that that special print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom