Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an odd, heavy look. I agree that the previous outing in May 2019 was much more successful.

It was a really nice dress today on queen Letizia today,perfect for a summers day.

Not sure about the collar but otherwise this is a nice dress on Letizia.

The dress is too elegant for these shoes, as we can see in December 2018 when L wore black stilettos.

The dress is lovely but not with those wedges I'm afraid.

I am aware that HMQ is somewhat shorter than HM . & that the difficult terrain /street surface she has to navigate are an issue , but still the endless wedges's . Go flat like HRH Pss Asturias

I agree about the wedges and the dress on Letizia. It's a shame because it otherwise would've been a lovely look on her.

I don't know if I've ever hated anything she has ever worn as much as I detest these wedges she's been fond of lately: hopefully it's only a passing fad because I find them very unflattering on her.

Wonderful fabric! It's a Uterqüe jumpsuit Letizia has worn today:

** May 2018 **

I really like wedges but they do not go with every dress. Letizia has a history of wearing something obsessively no matter if it suits the rest of the outfit or the occasion, and then all of a sudden its gone, never to be seen again. Maybe it's the same with the wedges.

Not normally a fan of jumpsuits but this is an exception! Love this look on Letizia - glad she repeated it.

Rarely a fan of jumpsuits and just as rarely of traditional floral patterns especially big ones so you'd think this would be a huge pass for me but no. I actually really love the look on her. :flowers:

But add me the list of people who Hate wedges.

I think we saw this dress recently its really nice but more wedges,I know its probably a comfort and practical choice.

I love this. And she certainly has the ankles for a lace up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom