Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already loved this look in 2016. But i wishs she had worn an updo..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely colour, but I'm not a big fan of those 'scallops'

She looks good-very polished (if a tad monochromatic LOL!) from head to toe.

I love this...except the hair. Looked so much better in 2016.

She´s looking great!
Would have loved some more impressive earrings....
BYe Bine

Lovely outfit and colour on Letizia but I'm tired of this drab looking hairstyle.

This isn’t an especially good colour on her but I like the outfit itself. I agree the whole look is somewhat monochromatic.

Now there's a shape I don't remember having seen before on Letizia. Is this a new coat/dress? Not a favorite for me, but it gets the job done, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way back when, that shape coat would have only been worn on an advanced pregnant woman. Is it a new fad now? Better on a chubby woman to hid rather than a slender one as seems to over power her.

This isn’t an especially good colour on her but I like the outfit itself. I agree the whole look is somewhat monochromatic.

For some reason, I have always loved the monochromatic look in fashions, especially in lighter colors. Looks pulled together and thought out. Always hate when Queen Elizabeth II [who I just adore] wear those black accessories with most all her outfits when another color would have set the outfit off better. Remind me of just a last minute choice when it matches nothing. Sometimes the black purse and shoes just "stick out like a sore thumb" JMHO

Is it a coat or a dress ,either way it doesn't work or look that good on queen Letizia.

I love this coat!!Its just lovely and it suits her so well.. For me its not for a child or to short. for me it looks like something D.Catherine might wear.!

I don't care for this at all as the fit seems to be off.

Beautiful coat. I love the print.

It's funny how we all have different perceptions on something. I don't see a child's outfit here. To me it looks like something my grandmother would have worn and she died nearly 40 years ago. I do agree with those who say it isn't a good look for Letizia.

I like the color & print, but coat dresses are not a good look on anyone past puberty.

I also think the look is childish. It wouldn’t look out of place on a girl her daughters’ age. It would also look cute on a girl in her teens or early 20s. On a woman in her mid 40s at this sort of occasion it seems kind of out of place.

I do think it would look better if the sleeves were more tailored and it was worn as a top over a slim fitting pair of pants.

I don't mind the colour, it's a lovely pink. Actually the coat itself isn't bad.

It's just very teenage-y, considering the colour and the print and the overall shape. I'm past 20 and I won't wear it myself. It really is something that belongs in her daughter's wardrobe

Honestly looks like she took fashion advice from Kate. The cut and style is definitely similar to any number of Kate's coat dresses.

It looks out of place on Letizia. Letizia is usally more modern and sleek, a business style to her. This looks like she borrowed from her mother's closet.

The color is pretty, but mixed with the print, its just not a good look for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom