Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful coat and looks wonderful on the Queen. The hat I'm much less enthusiastic about, but who cares about the hat when you can feast your eyes on the brooch?

The Queen looked lovely in Festive red today for the Church Service.

This is a beautiful coat and looks wonderful on the Queen. The hat I'm much less enthusiastic about, but who cares about the hat when you can feast your eyes on the brooch?

Not only is the brooch gorgeous, I am not sure I have seen it before.

Perfect in every way. My favourite outfit of all the ladies today. But you can’t beat a warm red colour at Christmas.

I think the Queen killed it. If ever there was a that said 'this is Christmas' and don't rain on my parade, this was it. Out with the old decade and heading into the new, she made a fabulous statement with her red ensemble and accessories. Usually, she wears florals under her coat, but not this year.

HM looks stunning! A very festive look and probably one of my favourites of her Sandringham outfits in recent years.

It's a lovely shade of yellow on the Queen, but this seems more like something to wear in April rather than December, not that that has ever stopped her before. She certainly brightens up the day, however!

A delightful colour that suggests hope and the promise of spring

I agree that this is more of a springtime outfit for HM. She looks lovely but this colour would've been more suited to the Easter or Maundy Thursday service at Windsor.

I loved the colour of the queens outfit for the Church Service as the weather was so gloomy and it added a much needed ray of sunshine.

Rare to see the Queen in this shade of brown, or indeed brown at all. I like it and the decoration to her hat is a lovely touch.

Rare to see the Queen in this shade of brown, or indeed brown at all. I like it and the decoration to her hat is a lovely touch.

Yes it is rare. She wore the outfit to church last January at Sandringham but I don't think she's worn it again publicly until today.

Nice to see a shade change from HM today - I normally am not a fan of this shade of brown but it suits her and she looks lovely in it.

I don't like the hat but the coat is beautiful & as a silver-haired lady, the colour mix of grey & ivory suits her.

I like the entire outfit its Sunday best and perfect for attending Sunday Church Service.

I love this look. Grey is a nice color and not one of her usual colors. I like houndstooth though I wouldn't want to go any larger than this size. I like the hat. The shape is different from the style she has been wearing for the last few years. It is nice to see something new. All in all, a nice elegant look for Sunday church in the winter.

I like the entire outfit its Sunday best and perfect for attending Sunday Church Service.
I certainly agree. The style and classic Hounds tooth pattern always in style for decades. She gave a breathe of "looking ahead to spring" and her smiles really pretty. Amazing lady.

I love the way HM continues to embrace slight changes to her style rather than insist on sticking to a certain look. I really like this outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom