Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The queen looks wonderful tonight,really nice outfit and colour.

HM looks very pretty in pink! I like the amethyst brooch against it, too.

This is one of my favorite colors on the Queen. She looks radiant!

Very stylish look for HM. Perfectly judged - understated but elegant and an unusual colour .
I did feel a little sad at how small and frail she appears beside all these leaders and their spouses, but she has her own gravitas and of course is deservedly admired by world leaders - just think how many she has seen come and go.

I saw a few other shots on TV and one of an official photo and HM looked fantastic.

Seeing her in such a beautiful green (forest, jade, emerald?) I thought back to some of the stunning evening ensembles she used to wear in wonderful jewelled colours. She dumped her almost standard whites, creams, ivories, subtle slivers and golds that she wears for both cocktail and formal occasions when hosting Diplomats and Leaders of State, etc.

This time she has well and truly made her mark as an ageless treasure and a timeless pleasure. Her ensemble easily eclipsed that of the other women present and her charm and personality had people flocking to her like a moths to a flame. She absolutely transcends time.

Basically, she rocks and I am so proud that she is my Queen.

I also noticed how small HM was among the other leaders and statesmen and their spouses. She may be short but everyone looks up to her. She may speak softly but her words carry a lot of weight and she may be regal to the point of defining the word but she still connects with people no matter who they are.

This is the Queen at her best. ?

A great coloured dress for Queen Elizabeth during audiences today, December 11:

** Full view **

I love this color on the Queen, and the fit of this dress is very good. She looks lovely.

Queen Elizabeth looking great at the diplomatic reception yesterday evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And another great, elegant look during audiences today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
HM is very particular about her wardrobe and, often conveys specific message with her ensemble. I can't remember when I last saw her wear a hat without a single variation of colour decorating it bar Remembrance Day black.

The green hat was beautiful, but the entire ensemble didn't match the season! It's Winter and her green Summer ensemble and her bearing looked distinctly chilly.

In an of itself, I loved her hat. [emoji4]

Perhaps , the colour of the ensemble was chosen to reflect a new beginning . As we have a new parliament . Also we have no idea what the temperature was like , in what I can only imagine may have been a very "stuffy " chamber .In terms of the hat , not a favourite . looks unbalanced imo .

Queen Elizabeth looking elegant on the new photos for the Royal Legion's 'Together at Christmas' initiative:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I agree the queen looks really elegant and the pearls/brooch really compliment the outfit.

A nice shade of green for HM at Sandringham this morning; and I like her dress in the family photo too. Blue looks great on her.

Her Majesty's red coat, dress, hat and brooch are a perfect Christmas ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom