Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GD never dissappoints me, she looks always impeccable and today is no exception.
Although I think that the tiara would have looked better if she had put her hair up

I agree her hair would have looked better up. What a beautiful tiara!

When I looked at the pictures it came promptly to my mind that I'd preferred an updo with this tiara as well! The color of the dress is quite nice. :)

The Grand Duchess looks amazing! I love her emeralds and her hair is so healthy

The GD looks wonderful. Beautiful dress. I prefer an updo as well, it looks more regal.

Love the dress but not those shoes! Yuck! I'm not a big fan of this tiara, but it would have shown better if her hair had been pulled up.

This lace gown looked lovely and so did the emeralds-plus tiara - once again I wish MT would lose some weight.Tresses were different left flowing as the gown was straight.MT looked fab

I think MT looked Great. Nice dress color and the EMERALDS.....!!

This is an Elie Saab Couture gown.
I like it & i like all the work on it. It is quite different from what all the other ladies were wearing, this seemed to be a nice beaded dress.
The tulle wrap ruined it and the hair didn't work nicely with the tiara.
OMG ellie I love him I guess I should have noticed he can make anyone look good !!!!:lol:

I like the pattern of dress and color. The shawl.. ok I can forgive her :D The emeralds :wub: but I agree this tiara + up-do, this her +different tiara.

The gown is gorgeous - the detail beading is exquisite! I don't care for the sandal shoes though.

The Duchess seems to prefer Elie Saab. She looks fabulous, even the tulle.

I love the softness of this dress, and the color is wonderful on MT. The tiara looks great with the dress.

A beautiful dress and I think MT would look great with some blond highlights in her hair.

I LOVE this dress! Definitely my favorite from the Fredensborg dinner.

MT looked great at all events IMO!!

This last one was my favourite as well. Was this dress from Ellie Saab as well?

M-T's lilac gown looks gorgerous! I like her jewelry and tiara. She looks so beautiful as always!
That is fabulous evening gown and quite striking on MT.It does everything to enhance her beauty.

I rather felt sorry for M-T, she had worked sooo hard (after her operation) to loose the weight and then she gained it all back (she looked uncomfortable around all those mega thin royals, she is still beautiful and is always so very gracious, not fair her Hubby hasn't gained an ounce

This last one was my favourite as well. Was this dress from Ellie Saab as well?
It more than likely was since she seems to like Elie Saab and they always make good clothes for her.
I felt this was her best dress too. It really flattered her. The jewels were also fab and I prefer this parure over the emerald one.

The jewels (but the necklace, too simple) and the dress are simply faboulous, but that dress and that hairdo are not for MT, IMO, but for a much younger lady. They make her look as one of those women who do not accept time has passed. I think Mt make this mistake very often and that's a pity because she look so beautiful and young for her age.

I think it must be a real trial to be as short as she appears to be and have to keep your wt down .... a nightmare she has put on a lot but I think it would such hard work.

The jewels (but the necklace, too simple) and the dress are simply faboulous, but that dress and that hairdo are not for MT, IMO, but for a much younger lady. They make her look as one of those women who do not accept time has passed. I think Mt make this mistake very often and that's a pity because she look so beautiful and young for her age.
I think this gown is very age appropriate and she wears it well. I agree though her hair would've looked better in an updo with the tiara and the formality of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom