Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Charlene's gown looks better from a distance than it looks up close.

It's a nice dress and overall she looks nice but it looks a bit too big for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of gowns Princess Grace wore in her latter years to such events without the elaborate hairstyle or multiple bling. As such, it’s rather bland and a a touch matronly. (Camille on the other hand looks stunning).

I agree with the opinions about the fit being a bit matronly. Lovely material but it’s not doing Charlene’s waist and hips any favours.

The fit is a bit matronly and the neckline is quite sloppy.

Princess Charlene's gown looks better from a distance than it looks up close.

https://euro.dayfr.com/celebrities/581395.html

I do agree. The group pic in the report shows this a very graceful look ( no pun intended) from the Princess . Her diamond foam tiara with its delicate spray of diamonds would have looked lovely with this dress and stood out against her darker hair colour.

A boring choice.
I agree it needs significant jewellery.

https://euro.dayfr.com/celebrities/581395.html

I do agree. The group pic in the report shows this a very graceful look ( no pun intended) from the Princess . Her diamond foam tiara with its delicate spray of diamonds would have looked lovely with this dress and stood out against her darker hair colour.

Yes that would have been perfect. In any case, she looked lovely

A boring choice.
I agree it needs significant jewellery.

I think her sapphire earrings are actually quite something, definitely up to her usual splendid standard. However they are washed out by that loose gown.

Not a great choice, Charlene's fashion sense has nose dived of late.The earrings are the highlight.

I'm not enthusiastic about the dress, but Charlene looks absolutely lovely here. Love her hair, her make-up and her smile.

Seen from the front the dress is nothing to write home about, but the back is another thing. The deep V can only be carried by someone of her stature. But in my modest opinion, the most important thing is seeing her so relaxed, happy and completely at ease.

I love everything about Charlene's look except for her hair. I can't warm to that dark hair shade.

But the white gown is simply lovely imo, very elegant.

Seen from the front the dress is nothing to write home about, but the back is another thing. The deep V can only be carried by someone of her stature. But in my modest opinion, the most important thing is seeing her so relaxed, happy and completely at ease.

I haven’t found a pic of the back of the gown. Would it be possible to post a link?

I think the Princess looks lovely , so glad to see her out and about,

the white suits her, no sure on her hair colour but she looks happy thats what matters.

That dress is stunning, unfortunately I think we are seeing borrowed jewels again.

Thank you for posting these pics. I’m not too keen on the shape of the reveal at the back as it nears the waist as it’s not so flattering to her figure. However, there’s nothing matronly about this aspect of the gown.

Princess Charlene looked elegant in blue while meeting Jean d'Haussonville, new Ambassador of France to the Principality of Monaco today, September 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Charlene looks very elegant.

However, all 3 women look dressed for different events. Charlene looks dressed for a gala, the woman to her left looks casually dressed as though she is on vacation and the lady to her left is appropriately dressed wearing a business dress.

Princess Charlene apart from being very elegant looked completely at ease and relaxed, on both occasions: meeting the Ambassador and at the launch of TVMonaco. Well done Charlene!

Charlene looks very elegant.

However, all 3 women look dressed for different events. Charlene looks dressed for a gala, the woman to her left looks casually dressed as though she is on vacation and the lady to her left is appropriately dressed wearing a business dress.

I agree, the princess looks lovely but there seems to have been some mix up with dress code.

My thoughts entirely regarding the three ladies different styles. Charlene’s top, with the scooped neck is flattering, not sure from the photo if she’s wearing wide pants or a long skirt, but the shape is also very flattering. Perhaps a lighter colour for pants/ skirt would have created a more relaxed vibe. Rare to see her in pearl necklace.

One of Charlene's nicer outfits in a long time!

Back
Top Bottom