Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The monogrammed outfit is something I would see a US rapper like Cardi B wear.
On a serious first lady of a country it looks downright tacky.

If the skirt was a tad longer it would have looked better for a hospital visit.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 -

An elegant dress , nothing remarkable, but perfectly suited to the occasion. Some large earrings a collar necklace or pendant would have made it a more memorable look.
Edited to say, I have just taken a look at the second pic and the earrings are pretty nice!

Edited again to say. Take a look at the earrings in both pics, they seem to be different pairs. Or do I need to go and lie down in a darkened room?

Last edited:
She looks lovely here for a Christmas event. The berry colour of the coat is very festive and the boots, dress and make up look great too. Her best look in a while for me.

I liked both of her outfits today. In each case she added some stylish touches with the necklace, shade of lipstick and unusual patterned coat . Her hair length allows for far more versatility of styles and is extremely flattering.

The dress is a tad overly long for a hospital visit but the Princess still looks really nice.

I find this a strange choice for a hospital visit.It looks to me something more suited to a summer garden party. It is good to see her supporting Albert at these less celebrity style events.

I agree that it's an odd choice for a hospital visit. It looks more like an evening/gala dress to me. I like it but not for the occasion that Charlene and Albert were at. It doesn't send off a good message wearing a rather formal dress to a hospital IMO - smart but casual such as a simple suit would've been much better here.

I love the necklace but the outfit looks too sombre for Christmas time and she could have broken up her height a bit with contrasting separates.

Burgundy is a very popular color for Christmas. Bit more toned down then wearing bright red. The pop of gold necklace added extra layer.

Her hospital look not a fan at all. Full length dresses are okay for day time but the silky material gives evening vibe. I am usually not a 'season colors' but it does have a garden party vibe. Just not a great look.

Charlene looks very glamorous but that could be helped even more with a smile!

Charlene looks lovely here - hair and make up are very flattering. Not too sure about the skirt as it seems to be see through although I do like a metallic pleated skirt.

The Princess looks wonderful here. Happy and relaxed. I was wondering what she was wearing as we could initially only see the upper part of her outfit. But like this colour skirt, very festive.

I like this outfit and she looks happy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom