Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 17: June 2019 - November 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of this outfit, or her expression. She looks like she wants to haul off and hit someone. :eek:

:previous: I love her tux and agree, the sash is a little long. I also love the way she looks with her hair back from her face with a wisp at the sides. I would actually like her to cut her hair again. She looked more individual with her sharp short cuts but her hair is too fine to hold much style when it is longer.

I think a trouser suit is fine for certain events but neither of those where the event. It maybe the 21st Century but as with all Royal events there are certain standards to be meet and frankly though I love each look ... Charlene for me does not make the grade. I do love the little evening bag though

Beautiful colour and one of Charlene's better looks of late.

I like what I can see of Charlene's outfit at the Grand Prix. Love the grey blue. I like her hairstyle very much.

I love the colour, but I keep being reminded of the outfits worn by the puppets in Thunderbirds!
I like her hair this length.

What a misery she spoils the photo though her outfit is very nice

UGH. Why is she even bothering showing up? If you can't make the effort to at least look like you're enjoying yourself, stay home. :bang:

Charlene looks gorgeous in that blue dress for the official photo and I even don't mind the slit at the front.

Rather voluminous sleeves and the hands to her side make if difficult to determine the shape of this outfit - is it a dress or pant suit for example? A little severe, but like her hair style.

The black dress is a tad severe on Princess Charlene and the dress is a bit shapeless looking,so not a fan.

I think this dress would've been better in a lighter colour like blue or white, or even red. I agree that in black it looks too severe on Charlene.

I like this look - how to do smart casual. Khaki suits her. I like the hair and make up as well.

And the necklace, I like that a lot!

Really like that outfit, she wears it well imo (and I would love to have those boots ;) )

I start believing that she has a muscular issue in her face, empeaching her to smile, because she almost never smiles recently

I really dislike the LV outfit I am not sure what is on with this young woman but there is definitely a real issue I am not sure why she was at a rugby tournament and yet seems disinterested in her duties at home. Though I am pleased to see she has rocked up the PGH

I can’t make up my mind about this outfit. I like the colour and fabric, not the continuous zip. The boots are fine.

In Dubai I think Princess Charlene showed too much skin for a woman's outfit in a Muslim country and in Monaco I don't think that the skirt fits; it looks too tight. So, Princess Charlene is still not getting the clothes right and she's been in her position for several years now.

In Dubai I think Princess Charlene showed too much skin for a woman's outfit in a Muslim country and in Monaco I don't think that the skirt fits; it looks too tight. So, Princess Charlene is still not getting the clothes right and she's been in her position for several years now.
Yes, I had been wondering about the off-shoulder shirt in Dubai. I guess as princess of Monaco she can get away with it, without being bothered by the officials.

Dubai is not a strict emirate by any means. If you look up #Dubai on Instagram, you'll see that the princess's outfit was very proper. Women are allowed to wear whatever they want and they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom