Princess Beatrix's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2013 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trademark Beatrix shawl and hat combination and how it always works so well!

Every inch the Queen she always was. Máxima and Amalia may take a lesson or two from her.

That's how I done! I actually gasped. She's just wonderful!

Princess Beatrix at the celebration of the 160th anniversary of the Royal Home for Former Soldiers and Museum Bronbeek today, March 24:

** Full view ** Full view **

Perfectly styled and groomed ,the former monarch is consistently the best dressed Dutch Royal lady.

The Princess certainly has toned down. The latest months she is more without hat than with hat during day events, which was unthinkable for decades.

An earlier visit to the Royal Home for Former Soldiers: picture.

The Princess certainly has toned down. The latest months she is more without hat than with hat during day events, which was unthinkable for decades.

An earlier visit to the Royal Home for Former Soldiers: picture.

But still consistently impeccable & better dressed than her daughter in laws :previous:

Beatrix hats ans shawl combinations are iconic ,I would imagine that the former Monarch has some collection.

Yes, big hats and shawls are very beatrixian.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrix has always been my very favorite Royal. Always dressed properly for the occasion. Always looks neat and clean. Plus, the personality that you would enjoy having in your home for a visit and would never look down upon you no matter who you were. A true royal and loving lady. JMO

Beatrix was smart: She figured out an iconic look with her hair style, hat, and suits and stuck with it. It has worked for decades.

A lovely combination for Queen Beatrix at the anniversary lunch hosted by King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima at Huis ten Bosch Palace today, April 26:

** Full view **

A lovely combination for Queen Beatrix at the anniversary lunch hosted by King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima at Huis ten Bosch Palace today, April 26:

Really lovely always the pearls go nicely too :previous:

Impeccable as always ,Beatrix really has the best Dutch style team,the blue is really lovely.

Princess Beatrix handed out the Jantje Beton Award in Leiden to the most play-friendly municipality in the Netherlands today, May 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Beatrix at the opening of the 76th edition of the Holland Festival in Amsterdam this evening, June 1:

** Full view **

Princess Beatrix at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam today, June 2:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Still the best dressed and polished Dutch Royal lady.

Princess Beatrix presented the Silver Carnations of the Prince Bernhard Culture Fund in Amsterdam today, June 9:

** gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom