Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 13 : Jan.2008 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..my...I just can't keep up with Pierre's love affairs...
I mean..come on...we have only 19 replies for the Mystery Blonde
and now, Pierre is having another one.
Pierre,you are so busy, hun?

Last edited by a moderator:
he is very fast
he change woman often than water in AQUARIUM for fish...or socks

Just judging by the length of Pierre's hair, IMO I think these were closer to the Rose Ball than the more recent Grand Prix.

But I think a Princess kinda seems appropriet. I don't think it'll last very long, but don't we always hear fairytales about the playboy prince sticking his tongue down the princess's throat in a night club? Sorry... I think I got the story a little mixed up...:ROFLMAO:

I was hoping to see what she looked like in the scans because I've heard that she's really pretty (and where have I heard her from? She sounds so familiar...).

Well...she has pretty hair, at least.

Thanks for the pics Tosca!:flowers:
I had read about Pierre and Beatrice, but I thought it was not true!
I was hoping to see what she looked like in the scans because I've heard that she's really pretty (and where have I heard her from? She sounds so familiar...).

Well...she has pretty hair, at least.
Here are a few pics of Beatrice Borromeo from Getty.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71752453&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71813025&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71027162&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71021846&cdi=0

She is beautiful , they are one good looking couple

WOW
this last blonde girl is by far the prettiest.

You know, pierre keeps a helmet in front of his car, to show off and scare girls telling them about all of his accidents and to better put that thing on.
sorry if my english is not that good.

xoxo

she's pretty...but i think she's not the last
maybe some day he will found the one...but now i think it would't be too fast +}
SteveW i have the same problem with english...so to all...don't laugh :)

She's not very attractive, is she?:rolleyes: (Note the sarcasm).

I think it is amazing how all the good-looking people in the world fall in love with each other. It feels as if there's no hope for the rest of us!

But anyway, they're a cute couple, I think.

P.S.- In case it wasn't clear, I think that she's gorgeous. I was just being sarcastic about it, so nobody take my message the wrong way!

Last edited:
Pierre looks older and more mature with facial hair, I like it! Plus I really like his style

^^ Agreed!!! :eek: (I guess I was wrong about the photos being more "Rose Ball" than "Grand Prix" then?) She realy is pretty... But I still want him for myself...:wub:

Last edited:
Pierre and Beatrice is a dream couple! They've probably been in the same social circle for awhile. I hope he makes this one last at least a little while, for my sake, lol.

She is very classy. They make a cute couple. Let's hope he keeps her around for more than a week.

She's a princess, she looks like that, and for the time being, she has Pierre. Is there any justice in this world?! Not.

Anyhow, I'd give her and Pierre a month and a half, at most. :D

Pics of Beatrice (corbis, viewimages)
http://i29.tinypic.com/2nrqcfd.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/1h324n.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/35b757c.jpg

On a side note, I think she'll be even more popular now that she and Pierre are together. Not that I'm accusing her of anything, just stating a reality. She might be well-known in Italy but it's the first time I, who's from the other side of the planet, has heard of her. And I imagine most curious royal watchers (or Casiraghi watchers) from hereabouts will do as I did and google her up. Amazing what dating a Casiraghi can do! ;)

Beatrice's sister, Isabella, was Spyros Niarchos's girfriend, before getting married to Count Brachetti Peretti.
Spyros Niarchos is prince Ernst August's best friend.
Anyways, knowing a bit Pierre and Beatrice, I don't think it will be a long lasting flirt!

Last edited:
On a side note, I think she'll be even more popular now that she and Pierre are together. Not that I'm accusing her of anything, just stating a reality. She might be well-known in Italy but it's the first time I, who's from the other side of the planet, has heard of her. And I imagine most curious royal watchers (or Casiraghi watchers) from hereabouts will do as I did and google her up. Amazing what dating a Casiraghi can do! ;)

^^ I know what you mean. I think it's similar to Alice Dellal in that way, she was resonably known in the UK before Pierre, but now people all over know who she is (and apprapentky she's stolen Kate Moss's job at Agent Provocateur)... Though I must say that I feel that Beatrice seems a bit more appropriet than any other girl we've see him with and learned anything about, with a possible exception of Emilie before she did that interview...

Here is a gallery of Beatrice modeling (Pierre seems to like models): Beatrice Borromeo image gallery 1 - Beatrice Borromeo, Beatrice Borromeo pictures, Beatrice Borromeo picture gallery, Beatrice Borromeo picture galleries, Beatrice Borromeo scans, Beatrice Borromeo big scans, Beatrice Borromeo photos, Beatrice Borrom (She modeled for Blumarine! I love that line!)

Last edited:
Beatrice's maternal uncle is Count Matteo Marzotto one of Naomi Campbell's exes.

Beatrice's half sister Lavinia Borromeo with husband John Philip Elkann (r)and his brother Lapo Elkann.

Beatrice's other half sister Isabella Borromeo in Cannes with Countess Rula Jebreal Antisari Vittori.

Beatrice has also another beautiful half sister called Matilde, who doesn't appear that often on tabloids.

Beatrice and Matilde Borromeo

Beatrice is the daughter of Prince Ferdinando Borromeo and his second wife Paola Marzotto. Beatrice's maternal grandmother Countess Marta Marzotto was a poor girl before she got married to Count Pietro Marzotto.
Marzotto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hey everyone - doesnt he look like a movie star named jude law on pic "he's so hot" !! exactly same face profile and hair too - wowies

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: soooooo hot in the "beach" pic :D :wub: what a body ;)

More pics of Pierre and Beatrice

OMG. This guy is soooooo HOT. Pierre seems in love and they're having a great time.

I don't know about "love", but I think he's found his summer lover (I feel like I should break out in song after saying that)... :heart2:

And we can probably expect more pictures of her this summer :photo:

Yes definitely like Jude Law, I've thought that for a few years whenever he has shorter hair.

Novella article and a couple of pics of Beatrice's maternal grandmother: Countess Marta Marzotto;)

Marta 1 Marta 2 (dagospia)

I'm wondering if Princess Caroline would like to become related to this lady: one Charlene is enough!:D

I'm wondering if Princess Caroline would like to become related to this lady: one Charlene is enough!:D

Maybe I'm being dense, but what do you mean by that?

And I was wondering where I've seen Beatice before. Has she been to any of the Rose Ball, GP, etc. before? I just can't place her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom