Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful colour, but what I notice first is the wonderful smile !

Stéphanie visited the exhibition of Luxo-American photographer Edward Steichen at the Museum of Photography in Krakow, Poland, on November 27, the blouse looks better long-distance than at a short distance ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Stéphanie visited the exhibition of Luxo-American photographer Edward Steichen at the Museum of Photography in Krakow, Poland, on November 27, the blouse looks better long-distance than at a short distance ;)

I agree about the blouse, the sleeves are much too long. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very odd blouse in Poland, looks like a straitjacket.
But the red top and black pants look terrific. Everything fits and flatters her figure. The multi color earrings are a nice touch

HGD Stéphanie attended the prize ceremony of the 4th biennial "De Mains De Maitres" (From the hands of Masters) on December 5 - nice, warm, soft colour on her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And she viewed the exhibition "Of gardens and books" today, December 7:

Last edited:
HGD Stéphanie attended the prize ceremony of the 4th biennial "De Mains De Maitres" (From the hands of Masters) on December 5 - nice, warm, soft colour on her:

It is a good color for her. I like the tie around her waist.

HGD Stéphanie visited the "Wanteraktioun" (winter action), of the non-profit organization "Dräieck", today, December 20:

She looks lovely but not a real fan of the dress personally. The jewels look very nice and so does her hair and makeup.

Who designed her gown?

Posts that did not discuss any fashion choices have been removed as off-topic for this thread.

It's a really lovely dress. I love Stephanie's hair, I wish to see more details of it.

Princess Stéphanie looked wonderful at the New Years Reception!

It's a beautiful gown. I can't tell if it's bead work or embroidery, but it's lovely!

Beautiful gown. She looks lovely as always

She looks good! Love the blouse.

HGD Stéphanie visiting Luxembourg sculptor Pitt Brandenburger in Perl, Germany, yesterday, February 5:

Back
Top Bottom