Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks fantastic...wow! Go Stephanie!?

Simple and beautiful with that wonderful smile !

I don't have even one quibble. Hair, outfit and accessories are perfect. I love the black, ivory, beige color coordination. Very elegant.

Why can't she always look so great?:whistling:

HGD Stéphanie attended the celebration for the 10th anniversary of the Scienteens Lab yesterday, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The V neck sleeveless sweater was unnecessary and contributed nothing to the outfit.

The V neck sleeveless sweater was unnecessary and contributed nothing to the outfit.

Have to disagree; I think it added panache, layer of colour and texture and looks great on the HGD. (You could argue any jacket is probably unnecessary.)

The outfit looks too matronly imho, even though the color is ok.

I like the shoulder length blunt cut.

Oh, how I would love the HGD to hire me as her stylist...there is so much wasted potential with that lovely young woman...:ermm:

Where does she find these clothes? Shiny wide pants with a giant smock? Looks like a costume

I think she looks dowdy. Stephanie needs a stylist.

The dress is fine but she needs a shorter length.The shoes are appalling. I am all for no heels but she could have made a better choice

Maybe, just maybe, she cares more about the cause and the people she’s visiting than looking like a fashion model.

The one thing doesn't preclude the other.
She doesn't have to look like a fashion model, but it wouldn't hurt to have a more polished appearance.

The color is good on her and the cut- the dress would look much better hemmed to a shorter length and the shoes are awful with it, but I’ve seen worse.

I agree she could very much benefit from a stylist. She doesn’t need to be cutting edge, just to wear flattering clothes that fit her and photograph well.

Beautiful dress but the shoes could have been nicer !

I think she looks great. Although I think she should have worn heels with the dress. But otherwise red is a great color on her.

Great heavens, Stephanie is positively glowing and her ensemble is perfect for a mum with a baby. She is absolutely radiant and her floral top is the perfect colour palette for her. She doesn't always get it right but this time she's aced it and anyone else would be hard pressed to to beat her in the "accessory" stakes. :D That is one bonnie, bouncing and beautiful baby. :flowers:

Great heavens, Stephanie is positively glowing and her ensemble is perfect for a mum with a baby. She is absolutely radiant and her floral top is the perfect colour palette for her. She doesn't always get it right but this time she's aced it and anyone else would be hard pressed to to beat her in the "accessory" stakes. :D That is one bonnie, bouncing and beautiful baby. :flowers:

What a lovely post ~ agree 100%

HGD Stéphanie visiting KlickKlack, the socio-therapeutic center (CST) of the SOS Kannerduerf - nice reduced look and wonderful hair and makeup:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

She positively glows in the presence of her children.

The outfit looks comfortable and most important is perfect when on mom-duty with an infant.

Everything fits! What a good outfit to wear if you were holding a baby and the beige is nice with her coloring. François is charming and such a happy baby.

I love everything except the pants which are no doubt very comfortable but require a statuesque build for anyone to carry off successfully.

Everything else...the top, hair and makeup...are perfectly lovely.

Last edited:
Very beautiful, but the pants could have been less wide.

Is that supposed to be a bow on the blouse? The top and bottom are both too voluminous. That doesn’t suit anyone

Stéphanie viewed the exhibition "Stories and art. Painting in Luxembourg in the 18th century" today, November 7:

** Full view **

Stéphanie at the 4th biennial “De Mains De Maîtres” yesterday, November 22 - wonderful colour!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Back
Top Bottom