Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably one of Stephanie 's greatest fashion/style critics. I usually skip her fashion thread because I am more often than not appalled and frustrated at all the wasted potential.

But I think she looked great at the wedding of her sister in law. Yes it was too glitzy and dark colored for the occasion, but I thought she was very elegant with her updo and sapphire accessories. In fact along with the groom's mother she was the best dressed guest imho.

Considering that she is only a few weeks postpartum makes it all the more impressive!;)

Agreed. I thought her and the groom’s mother were the best dressed from the photos I saw. I thought her dress was lovely.

Her hair and jewelry are almost always perfect.

I'm sorry to all. I never said Stéphanie is/isn't slim. I just said that her choice of dress is failed. They're loose fitting dresses gorgeous. This one is definitely not. So needless to answer me about her figure, as I didn't criticized it. I just criticized her dress. We are in a fashion thread and we do talk about fashion choices not figures. An hereditary Princess has all possibilities tochoose a dress fitting her figure ... whichever this figure might be.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

maybe she has more important things to think about than wheher her dress is wonderful or her figure is perfect.

I thought Stephanie actually looked really good and I don't often say that. My only little wish was that it was in a lighter colour but I completely get why she opted for a dark colour one month after giving birth. I much much much preferred her outfit to MT's shower scrub monstrosity!

I thought Princess Stéphanie looked lovely and was better dressed than her super trendy mother in law!

She looks amazing with her boys ��

Princess Stéphanie was by far the best dressed at the Octave Mass and a lovely shade of light blue.

I agree 100 percent. The shade of blue is absolutely stunning on her!

It's unfortunate since from some angles it just looks like she has her bra strap showing.

But she looks radiantly happy regardless.

:previous:

I guess you are referring to photos like this, it could be really worse..;)

It's unfortunate since from some angles it just looks like she has her bra strap showing.

But she looks radiantly happy regardless.

Yes, indeed. I was also wondering why they left that bra-malfunction in the official photos - only after seeing more close-up pictures I realized it was part of the dress.

:previous:

I guess you are referring to photos like this, it could be really worse..;)

No, I don't think so, it's about the bra strap on her left shoulder that turned out not to be a bra strap but part of the dress.

The dress is Natan.

Shocking, I know! :D

Last edited:
Yes, indeed. I was also wondering why they left that bra-malfunction in the official photos - only after seeing more close-up pictures I realized it was part of the dress.

No, I don't think so, it's about the bra strap on her left shoulder that turned out not to be a bra strap but part of the dress.

I see! As I had been aware that the strap was part of the dress, I thought Prinsara could only have meant the side view photos with the underwear showing..;)

I see! As I had been aware that the strap was part of the dress, I thought Prinsara could only have meant the side view photos with the underwear showing..;)

No, since my first view was photos like this, even while I was absolutely certain that had to be part of the dress, the effect is the same. Steph is not having the best day with unintentional underwear however one views it, it seems. (She still probably won't mind too much.)

One shoulder outfits should really not be designed like that unless the setting is a lot more casual. Or it needed to be distinctly two-toned, maybe.

Last edited:
Stephanie looks extremely pretty. Pink is definitely the "in" color for Spring and Summer 2023.

The wardrobe malfunction isn't the first time. The HGD needs a full time expert lady-in-waiting/ dresser STAT. Because it is becoming obvious that she doesn't have one.:ermm:

Wardrobe malfunction or not, I think she looks great. Her hair looks great. She looks very happy and relaxed.

What a horrible dress: it looks as if a shark ate one sleeve. Also, why pink and not blue for the christening of a boy?

I'm at a loss as to how it can be "elegant and beautiful" when it both manages to look as though she is showing her undergarments — and actually shows them.

A proper outfit — especially for such an occasion — does neither.

One shoulder outfits should really not be designed like that unless the setting is a lot more casual. Or it needed to be distinctly two-toned, maybe.

It's like the designer couldn't make up their mind about what style to go for in that group photo :eek:

Regardless, she's the picture of a radiant mother. I'm happy for the HGD couple.

Thinking about it, how would even a partially-bared shoulder be considered appropriate for a church ceremony, anyway? She's the mother of the child.

The choice of dress gets more and more odd, other than it's a nice color for her and seems comfy. But she should have picked something else.

She was the best dressed royal lady at the event. Outside of her bra. showing at certain angles.

Stephanie looked pretty in pink nice color for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom