Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks so beautiful. Amazing.

I love her hair like that...perfect. HRH herself looks radiant.

But sorry, the less said about her outfit the better imho.

I love her hair like that...perfect. HRH herself looks radiant.

But sorry, the less said about her outfit the better imho.

I second your emotion wholeheartedly!:flowers:
Good grief...granny´s tablecloth...:ohmy:

She looks very nice. Comfort is key when you're at the later stages of pregnancy.

This second leaving hospital with newborn appearance looks so much more flattering and comfortable than what she wore when Charles was born, when she left the Maternity with her hair done up and tottering painfully toward the car in wedges.:ohmy:

The soft cream jacket paired with dark slacks and with her hair pulled back into a simple low pony tail are perfect And she is not wearing wedgies.?

Beautiful dress (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She gave birth less than a month ago- there’s no bra that will give her a ‘perky’ uplift.

I am so impressed to see Stephanie dressed up in heels barely a month after a caesarean that I will overlook the shoes-which I really loathe, and her exhausted (but happy) appearance. She does need better support...perhaps she is nursing?

I like her handbag as well.?

The bag is from a brand called Turquoise Tassel which aims to give Turkish women financial independence. The dress is Armani.

:previous: Much more elegant than the awful peep toes!;)

I think she looks great! Very surprised that she was in heels not enough a month after a C section.

Stephanie looks really lovely and a wonderful colour too!

She gave birth a month ago, reportedly by c-section. It's hot in the South of France. She gets a pass.
What is the connection between giving birth, the temperature in South of France and her outfit. She was better one week ago, so choosing a nice outfit is feasible.
By the way, dress seems more winter than summerish

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

What is the connection between giving birth, the temperature in South of France and her outfit. She was better one week ago, so choosing a nice outfit is feasible.
By the way, dress seems more winter than summerish

Her body hasn't recovered its slim shape. Is recovering from major surgery. So a loose fitting light gown is more comfortable especially in the heat.

No she didn't have more then a week. Her body will be changing daily or at least weekly post birth. You pick a dress you can fit and will be comfortable.

I'm sorry to all. I never said Stéphanie is/isn't slim. I just said that her choice of dress is failed. They're loose fitting dresses gorgeous. This one is definitely not. So needless to answer me about her figure, as I didn't criticized it. I just criticized her dress. We are in a fashion thread and we do talk about fashion choices not figures. An hereditary Princess has all possibilities tochoose a dress fitting her figure ... whichever this figure might be.

I am probably one of Stephanie 's greatest fashion/style critics. I usually skip her fashion thread because I am more often than not appalled and frustrated at all the wasted potential.

But I think she looked great at the wedding of her sister in law. Yes it was too glitzy and dark colored for the occasion, but I thought she was very elegant with her updo and sapphire accessories. In fact along with the groom's mother she was the best dressed guest imho.

Considering that she is only a few weeks postpartum makes it all the more impressive!;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry to all. I never said Stéphanie is/isn't slim. I just said that her choice of dress is failed. They're loose fitting dresses gorgeous. This one is definitely not. So needless to answer me about her figure, as I didn't criticized it. I just criticized her dress. We are in a fashion thread and we do talk about fashion choices not figures. An hereditary Princess has all possibilities tochoose a dress fitting her figure ... whichever this figure might be.

You asked a question about what a loose fitting dress has to do with pregnancy or weather. You got an answer.

I never implied you were shaming her body, simply responding to your question why someone several weeks post-pardum chooses something for comfort.

You asked a question about what a loose fitting dress has to do with pregnancy or weather. You got an answer.

I never implied you were shaming her body, simply responding to your question why someone several weeks post-pardum chooses something for comfort.

No, I mentioned her dress, not a loose fitting dress, please check my post. I fully understand the choice of a loose fitting dress, postposrtum or not, wearing a loose fitting could be very nice. But a badly fitting is another matter (loose or not).
Stéphanie managed IMO in one week one gorgeous and one failed outfits, and this nothing to do with her giving birth.
The first outfit was excellent.
The second one was neither adapted to the circumstance, nor to the outside place and her actual body.

I looooved her dress at the wedding. She was one of the best dressed in my opinion. My only problem as was with the Grand Duchess' outfit- was that it was more suited for a night time event than a day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom