Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the summer pics for the Belgian and Norwegian families. They are a bit more casual. You feel like the kids were just snapped playing in the summer, not all dressed up like some royal family snaps.

Ingrid and Elisabeth both are such teenagers now. Both very beautiful young women. Both dads must be worrying about boys now :D

Ingrid looks great as does Maude and Sverre in the photos :flowers:

I love Elisabeth's dress and even the belt. The shoes are great ?

Eleanor and her brothers look nice as well.

Elisabeth looks absolutely stunning, this is one of her best and most grown up looks IMO. If I didn't know how old she was I'd say she was at least eighteen. She looks every inch the future queen!
Eleonore's dress is lovely and refreshing and I like lemon-yellow with her hair colour. They compliment each other nicely.
Gabriel and Emmanuel look very handsome and grown up too in their suits. They seem to be a tall family.

I don't care for Elisabeth's outfit this year but that is not the first thing I noticed about her. With her height, her gorgeous honey blonde hair and flawless skin she looks more like a young woman of 21 than a girl of 16! :ohmy:

She and her brother Gabriel could become the first brother /sister modeling team in Royal history if they choose. ;)

Lisa is just perfect ! A real beauty and wonderfully dressed ! A Triumph !

Yes, the pretty young Duchess of Brabant is the new jewel in the Belgian crown. She is a triumph for her parents and the country.

But I think the entire family is a credit to Belgium.;)

Yes, the pretty young Duchess of Brabant is the new jewel in the Belgian crown. She is a triumph for her parents and the country.

But I think the entire family is a credit to Belgium.;)
As a Belgian I quite agree with you !:flowers:

Elisabeth is indeed becoming very pretty, but she’s also developing a great sense of style and already has the same sort of elegant presence I associate with her mother. I predict she’ll be fashionable in the sense that her clothes will complement her role but won’t be the main topic of discussion. Which I think is a good thing for any royal woman, but especially one who will be a reigning monarch, not a consort.

Princess Elisabeth is indeed becoming beeautiful woman in couple years. And she is lmost like female version of her father.

:previous: I thought she looked like Philippe when she was a child, but now her resemblance to her grandmother Paola and especially her great grandmother Astrid is becoming striking.

:previous: I thought she looked like Philippe when she was a child, but now her resemblance to her grandmother Paola and especially her great grandmother Astrid is becoming striking.

She has also a great resemblance with her cousin, P. Luisa Maria. They both look a lot like their grandmother Paola, but Elisabeth has some features from Queen Astrid as well.

queen Astrid
look at her nose for instance...

I think Leonor and Sofia look lovely and just right for a summer photoshoot. I prefer Leonor's dress but Sofia looks equally nice.

:previous:
I don't like the girls dress too baggy and boring

How are they suppose to dress, after all these are still children and not models on a runaway? These look like cute summer dresses for the day doing things with their family.....shopping, movies, picnics, lunches, visiting friends, whatever and pretty simple dresses any young girl would wear.

They look like modern young ladies. Honestly at least the white dress, they look girls who finally have some say in what they wear. Not the 'still in the 1950's' mode that many young royals get dressed in till teens.

I like the white dress, cute and summery.:flowers:

The blue I love the color. Style still seems a bit young. Like a dress you could buy in size from age 5 to 12.

The girls will have more privacy in public as long as they ‘dress young’. Once they begin to look like young ladies, the press will be eager to take their pictures.

They look very sweet with their trendy dresses. And they are young, Leonor is twelve

Baggy and boring is ok for me too. I prefer Sofia's dress though, agree with another poster who said that the dress is a bit young for an almost 13 year old girl.

Last edited:
Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 -

I like What Leonor wore but i don't like Sofia's dress

Very sweet! I like both of their dresses but favor Leonor's a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom