Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 7: September 2021 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the stripes of the socks match the color of the trousers, so everything is in place :D
I don't mind funny socks, they are, after all, only socks.

And what about his belt that seems to be matching his tie?!

And what about his belt that seems to be matching his tie?!

Oh goodness, you're right! How did I miss that! He's a handsome man...I don't get the wardrobe!

Is it possible that a tailor made the tie and the belt from the same material for Haakon? If the Crown Prince buys more matching ties and belts, this could start a new trend! :graduate::graduate::graduate::graduate:

They are not made of the same material. They just look similar. Would anyone rather his belt matched his shoes???

Perhaps CPH keeps his movie-villain facial hair because he knows if he changes that, he has to starting working on his clothes. :whistling:

Fredrik has looked amazing today both during the day (I believe there was even a change of tie at some point) and then the tux is perfection bringing some glam.

This is a great photo
https://instagram.com/stories/detda...ce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Last edited:
https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/n...isit-nachrichtenfoto/1236638875?adppopup=true

However much we bash William for his lack of style savvy (which is great and vast), I remain a huge fan of the two buttons undone. Very pleased to see it does not require a trip to Tel Aviv and can also be done domestically. :heart2:

Maybe he should just do this all the time, and we'll pipe down about how sad and blue his wardrobe is.
:prettyplease:

The King of Sweden and Prince Carl Philip should go asap to their hairdressers !

It is rather long! Also the sleeves. - They shouldn't be longer than that the shirtsleeves can be seen.

He is rather wearing some sort of coat - indoors.

But is his shirt blue? Navy? Black?

Whatever it is, it's not strong enough to create a distinct impression, so this outfit looks oddly monotone, but not.

Back
Top Bottom