Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 1: April 2003 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(...)

I can totally see Fred in those pants actually...they suit his quirky style...And maybe he'd do it just to spite us ;)
Perhaps we could the norwegian team to ship CP Frederik a pair :p:p:p

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, those pants are awsome too, don´t you think? :ROFLMAO: I hope we get to see CP Frederik in a pair of pants like these :lol::lol::lol:

You´re so welcome to join :flowers::flowers::flowers:

You go to the blue top, click on UserCP and in the left row there should be something named "Edit my signature" and there you can write whatever you want to be in your signature :flowers:

Good grief! It's evolved into a movement?!? :eek:

My dear ladies, until the Scarlet Pimperne... I mean Frederik dresses up like this. I shall not be impressed. :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDC7ufRUh0&feature=related

Last edited:

Out of already existing threads we've now created a more comprehensive
thread for the fashion and style of all royal men - happy posting! :flowers:

- The Royal House of Fashion Moderators -

Royal trendsetter - CP Federik and his red pants
PPE
not bad, but I'm not sure about blue sweater

:previous: Frederik already wore a red pants in Oslo on 2007. Maybe are the same.

Agree with you,maybe not the best with the blues sweater but I like these red pants

Lord what is Frederik wearing:lol:

But its so nice to see him smile...he looks very happy!

It looks as if he is wearling hospital "scrub" pants. Sometimes when the father is present for the birth, the father wears the same medical clothing that the doctor and nurses wear. Perhaps he just put his shirt and sweater on, and did not change out of his red hospital pants.

It looks as if he is wearling hospital "scrub" pants. Sometimes when the father is present for the birth, the father wears the same medical clothing that the doctor and nurses wear. Perhaps he just put his shirt and sweater on, and did not change out of his red hospital pants.

Fred has shown a liking for red pants before :) For example when they travelled to Norway for Harald's Birthday while Mary was pregnant with Isabella :)

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07022301.jpg

Yes Prince Philippe did. He even went for the Cameras like this at one of the birthd. Don't remember if at all.

PPE

First - great to have a thread for the royal men's fashion finally! Some of them really deserved that. :flowers:
I like Frederik's red trousers, but not together with that pale blue sweater, the trousers need a better contrast, IMO.

PPE

He was wearing a sweater?:p I didn't notice. The red pants was making a strong statement all on its own that I didn't really notice anything else. ;)

I think it was mentione before that maybe he was paying tribute to his twins? Blue for boy and red for girl?

Frederik and his shirt. I like it! January 14, 2011

How do you think we can call this color?

i know the italian name for it... i would say "lilla", which is, very light violet with a tinge of light blue to it. But i don't know the english equivalent...

Could it be called 'lavender'? I agree with your description Eliz.
In Danish, it could also be called 'blå-lilla' - blue-violet.

Never mind - love the colour on Frederik :D Hope he will keep up the good colour work for the appreciation of the Red Pants movement members and other affecionados - and Muhler of course ;)

Well if CP Frederick can be honored for his red pants I will have to search of the Prince Willem Alexander in his orange pants. As long as they don't appear together sporting those look (they'd clash terribly) it's all in good fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z1irF_WS4I

Well if CP Frederick can be honored for his red pants I will have to search of the Prince Willem Alexander in his orange pants. As long as they don't appear together sporting those look (they'd clash terribly) it's all in good fun.

Gentlemen wearing red and orange pants?!? :eek:

You really shouldn't threathen people with a sight like that, Dbarn67 :p

The colors are really flattering, Frederik looks very nice in such shades. The suit's design looks a bit old-fashioned (90s) to me, though.

I'm astonished the Red Pants Brigade didn't notice Prince Henrik's lilac sweather, he wore when he visited Mary on the day she gave birth. :p

I'm astonished the Red Pants Brigade didn't notice Prince Henrik's lilac sweather, he wore when he visited Mary on the day she gave birth. :p

i reckon it moght have something to do with, how to put it, the "differen degree of hotness" of the two gentlemen sporting the red pants & lavander shirt and the purple turtleneck respectively...:p:ROFLMAO::whistling:

I actually did notice Prince Henrik's shall we say "original" choices of clothing... :lol: I thought "like father, like son".. :whistling: I would really like to know more about the pendant he wore.

Farfar Henrik besøgte tvillingerne - Royale - BT.dk

It looks sort of like a pendant carved out of bone, maybe a traditional maori carving or something? I wonder where he got it from and what's the reason he's wearing it.

:previous: And wore them to "the" Media Conference of the year, namely the announcement of the birth of his twin son and daughter! :lol:

The fashionista's among us howled in horror and shielded their eyes from this flagrant fashion faux pas whereas I just thought he got up in a hurry and dressed in the dark! :ROFLMAO:

Actually I quite like them and find them quite daring and dashing. Men's apparel has been sooooo boring of late. I mean, how many subtle shades of black and gray can you see before you start to yawn? :D

Well the red pants do reflect a certain national pride considering that red and white make up the Danish flag. Now consider this fashion horror. ;) Should Willem-Alexander wear a pair of orange pants?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: And wore them to "the" Media Conference of the year, namely the announcement of the birth of his twin son and daughter! :lol:

The fashionista's among us howled in horror and shielded their eyes from this flagrant fashion faux pas whereas I just thought he got up in a hurry and dressed in the dark! :ROFLMAO:

Actually I quite like them and find them quite daring and dashing. Men's apparel has been sooooo boring of late. I mean, how many subtle shades of black and gray can you see before you start to yawn? :D
Red pants are part of every Preppy mans wardrobe. Chances are they are Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger.

Well the red pants do reflect a certain national pride considering that red and white make up the Danish flag. Now consider this fashion horror. ;) Should Willem-Alexander wear a pair of orange pants?:eek:

Actually, I think he HAS...

Actually, I think I did see a picture of Willem Alexander in a pair of orange pants somewhere. It was truly awe inspiring. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom