Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the hat; it was too small and out of proportion to her head.

Up view
http://media.shootitlive.com/scanpix/27/DW22Kgx1vRCXMbSjYHUzy6YPybn_1200.jpg
Side view
http://media.shootitlive.com/scanpix/27/XnlLViK13mUsKIZ4V9Oon0WDCWL_1200.jpg

Everything in Victoria was absolutely perfect today. The colour of the dress and hat suited her perfectly. The Elie Saab dress was very beautiful.
I agree. I thought she looked absolutely enchanting. The colour is beautiful and looks really good with her dark hair. The style and material were perfect for moving around with a baby. After all, who wants to look all creased and messy when they hand over the baby in front of the Church and everybody else!

I loved her hat. It is totally unique and those flowers nestled beautifully in the sweep of her hair. Anything with a veil or a brim would just have gotten in the way during the ceremony. Fabulous colour contrast too.

The jury is out on the shoes although they are beautiful and I bet they are comfortable which, when you are on your feet in front of millions and trying to handle a baby gracefully, has got to be a major consideration.

I thought Victoria looked absolutely beautiful at the christening. The design and shade of the dress, the jewellery, her hair, the makeup and the hat were all very elegant and feminine and timeless. Yes, the fit of the dress was slightly off but not so much it bothers me, however the shoes do!

IIt seams that pale pink is the colour for Christening this year..both Princess Victoria and Marie use it, they both use very similar dresses...

I thought Victoria looked very beautiful on Christening day. Little Estelle looks just like her.

Crown Princess Victoria at a meeting of the Nordic Museum and Skansen Friends in Stockholm
yesterday, May 30, 2012, looking lovely in a recycled black dress with white dots:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Summer 2010 **

Its a cute summer dress, I like the detailing in the front. I wish she styled her hair differently.

Forget the hair! I'm impressed that she can fit into her pre-pregnancy clothes so soon! Good job Victoria. She's looking great.

what a lovely dress! Victoria looks realy cute

I love her hair pulled back and flowing; nice to see her in this style. I like the polka dots and accessories, and those earrings look like they're pearls and lapis lazuli.

I think she looked very pretty, only the hairdo from 2010 was much much nicer of course :flowers:

Princess Victoria Looks Nice , The Dress Cute & Suits her well .

This is a very cute dress, and Victoria pulls it off wonderfully. She looks great, and I love the hair and accessories she chose.

I loved Victoria's Christening outfit. The colour was lovely on her and the make of the dress showed off her beautiful figure. I adored the hat.

What a pretty polka dot dress. Victoria looks so young with her hair styled like that. :flowers:

I really loved her christening dress and equally the polka dot dress was very cute ... all Northern Hemisphere folk are warming up for summer so to speak.
I loved her hair down the quiet jewels and her look was perfect IMO

Victoria at a meeting of a Climate and Clean Air Coalition in Stockholm on June 3, 2012, wearing a nice business
combination. It only looks a bit winterly for June.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think it looks a little odd. The shirt bulges over the pants, the pants themselves look like they don't fit right. The jacket is cute but doesn't really go with the rest IMHO...

The pants are indeed ill-fitting and don't go very well with the pseudo Chanel look above - a look which, as seen here with a bow blouse and in greige, is just too 'old lady' for someone of CP Victoria's age.
But I'm glad to see her hairstyle here, so much better than her usual ponytails or tight buns. A good way to wear her hair partly open, which she should do far more frequently IMO.

Victoria at a meeting of a Climate and Clean Air Coalition in Stockholm on June 3, 2012, wearing a nice business
combination. It only looks a bit winterly for June.

** Full view ** Upper part **

There was only 6 degrees Celsius today in Stockholm, the start of June has been the coldest in Sweden in 84 years.
I like Victoria's jacket and blouse, but not the pants. Her hairdo looks good on her.

Lovely jacket matched with ill-fitting not to say tight pants with a shirt that doesn't match as well, I think its not a nice shade of beige.

Sorry, Victoria. That outfit does nothing at all for me.

Not a fan of this look. The slacks are not fitting her very well and the blouse looks a bit bulky. The jacket's OK.

I like the jacket but I don't think the top and pants are flattering.

I just like the jacket; the pants are too snug and mismatched to the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom