Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: June 2012 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved everything about Mathilde´s look yesterday, that dress is amazing.
For me, she was the best dressed guest.

For a party at the Belgium House in London yesterday, July 28, Mathilde recycled the wonderful summer dress she has already worn on June 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 29, 2012 **

Mathilde likes her coloured animal prints ;) - yesterday for a reception celebrating the first Belgian bronze medal
of the 2012 Olympics at the Belgian House, she wore a red and white dress with that print - it reminded me of
her green and white animal print twin-set.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

For a party at the Belgium House in London yesterday, July 28, Mathilde recycled the wonderful summer dress she has already worn on June 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 29, 2012 **

Really dislike the print of the dress. I also think the animal print dress is awful. Don't like the color but I do like the cut.

Last edited:

Mathilde likes her coloured animal prints ;) - yesterday for a reception celebrating the first Belgian bronze medal
of the 2012 Olympics at the Belgian House, she wore a red and white dress with that print - it reminded me of
her green and white animal print twin-set.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Im not sure whats up with the animal print but it is not flattering IMO.
Great to see her trying a new hairstyle but not sure if I like the front view of it.

Im not sure whats up with the animal print but it is not flattering IMO.
Looks like a leopard just riddled with bullets and bleeding from a hundred wounds. Awful print.

Mathilde lovely looking at the official re-opening of the Theatre Royal de Liege this evening, September 19, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Mathilde lovely looking at the official re-opening of the Theatre Royal de Liege this evening, September 19, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Nothing works here for me. Th stop is too shiny & a size too big or it didn't fit well. The skirt makes her look a bit bigger than she is. It also looks too casual.
Its a miss for me.

I also think that the shiny top and the high waist of the skirt make it look weird.

Mathilde looing great in a strong-coloured cocktail dress at a gala for the King Baudouin Foundation in Kortrijk on September 20, 2012.

** Full view ** Close up **

Mathilde looing great in a strong-coloured cocktail dress at a gala for the King Baudouin Foundation in Kortrijk on September 20, 2012.

** Full view ** Close up **

Besides the shoes, I think the dress looks good on Mathilde, the color also works and the hairstyle. This is the best she has looked in a while.

I love bright colors on Mathilde, most shades of red suit her really well :flowers:

She looks fantastic! Love the upper part of the dress. The color is great on her.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mathilde looked lovely. I liked the upper part of the dress. I am not sure about the high waist.

Crown Princess Mathilde at the anniversary gala of the International Polar foundation in Brussels this evening, October 3, wearing a glittering dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

does not do anything for her, maybe another color would help

Like the cut of the dress but I don't like the fabric.

She looks amazing indeed. Purple suits her a lot!

The dress is a beautiful color and the dress is nice. I wish them hemline were a little longer on her super long legs.

Love the dress on Mathilde! She looks great.

One of the best dresses I've ever seen on her! :flowers:

Out of pure curiosity, how high are the heels she's wearing? around 6-7cm?

She looks wonderful! That shade of purple is gorgeous!

I guess I'm in the minority and really don't like it. The color is great, the overall silouette is too, her hair and jewlery are perfect. I don't like the loose tucking which adds so much volume to it, and what seems to be a stiff, burlap kind of material from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom