Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: June 2012 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea behind the design is nice but it didnt work well IMO on her. The color is great!

Mathilde at an official dinner at the Sheraton Ankara hotel this evening, October 18, wearing a colourful dress. I would have chosen it for a daytime event, but besides that I think it's a nice choice for her.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Mathilde at an official dinner at the Sheraton Ankara hotel this evening, October 18, wearing a colourful dress. I would have chosen it for a daytime event, but besides that I think it's a nice choice for her.

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I don't like the dress nor the fit. It looks a bit too tight on her. The print could've worked if the dress was styled or fit differently. I agree with Iceflower, it should've been worn for a daytime event.

I totally agree with dazzling, the dress sits really tight on her, especially on the belly. Not sure about the print, it looks weird to me. I like the shoes though.

:previous:
A slightly better, non-watermarked picture of Mathilde's dress.
She certainly was among the best-dressed today.

Love, love, love that dress! The color is absolutely divine. One of Mathilde's best looks.

Absolutely stunning, one of the best dresses Mathilde has ever worn :flowers:

Thanks Artemisia! She really looks stunning. Love everything about the look. Especially the color, the neckline and the tiara.

Crown Princess Mathilde's gala dress was a perfect choice for her. I liked the colour and cut of the dress.

Last edited:
One of the prettiest gowns she's ever worn!

One of the best dressed, stunnig dress! Any idea about the designer?

I love the dress. The color and the cut are very flattering on Mathilde. The tiara is divine as well.

One of the best dressed, stunnig dress! Any idea about the designer?
I just read it could be Natan. :ohmy:
If it is, I'll offer a sincere apology for ever doubting his craftsmanship.

:previous:
It does not look like Natan. This dress has got elements similar to the gala dress Crown Princess Mathilde wore for Crown Princess Victoria's wedding. Photo It was by Armani, if I am not mistaken

Love the color, but it looks like she is wearing crepe paper. Reminds me of a waterfall.....

What a beautiful dress! Less is more, and Mathilde knew it last night. The colour looks great on her, she was stunning.

I agree. Princess Mathilde looks absolutely stunning and the colour suits her so much.

I love Mathilde's evening gown, the colour is wonderful, and the decolletage reminds me of gowns from the 1940ies and 1950ies, it could be a dress worn by Ginger Rodgers in a dance movie.

Mathilde is always elegant and beautiful dressed. Her style is a bit more quiet and classical, but she is hardly never bad dressed.

The colour of the gown is beautiful. Mathilde wears blue very good. She is elegant as always. What I could just have a little complaint for her outfit is that the waist part of the dress is a little but unflattering, making her body much fuller. However, it is still a very good outfit. I also hope that Mathilde could get a new tiara, maybe comes from the royal family from Belgium or maybe a private present from her husband. She only wore one tiara is a bit ................... especially for a crown princess who married for the prince for more than 10 years. A but shame..............

The best thing about the dress is its fitting. Perfect. It was not my favourite dress of the evening but I liked it .

She was very beautiful yesterday, very princessy ;)
Less is more, I would say.

For me, Mathilde's dress at the gala evening was the best look of the whole wedding. Really fabulous.

Mathilde was stunning in that gown.
That shade of blue is so beautiful on her light skin.
She has the chance of being beautiful with a wide range of colors.Lucky her who can wear yellow ,pink,orange,fuschia without looking ridiculous
I think she has already worn a gown with similar fabric.I think its a pink one.
Her eye make-up was ugly but her lipstick was beautiful on her .

Mathilde was fantastic in her blue gown. Along with Stephanie the best of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom