Crown Princess Mary, Current Events Part 14: May 2018 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving pictures, indeed.
Mary is always good to take very good time to greet everyone. Even the dogs. That means a lot to people - that the royals not just wave and walk by but they actually take time to them - and Mary really does that!

Last edited:
interesting it wasn't marie going to this as she is soon moving back to paris and she generally supports all the denmark-france events. anyway, it must have been nice for mary to come back to paris, she lived there when she was dating frederik.

interesting it wasn't marie going to this as she is soon moving back to paris and she generally supports all the denmark-france events. anyway, it must have been nice for mary to come back to paris, she lived there when she was dating frederik.

She has been on official events in Paris after that ;)
OECD forums last year and the year before that, etc.

Here's a video of Mary's day in Paris yesterday:

And today, June 24, Mary visited the Centre Georges Pompidou modern art museum in Paris with Brigitte Macron, wife of French President Emmanuel Macron, attended a health conference at the Maison du Danemark, visited the Jacquemart-Andrée museum and had lunch at the Élysée Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** profimedia gallery **

** BB article: Morgenfrisk kronprinsesse Mary på sommerjob i Paris **

** kongehuset gallery: Sundhedskonference i Danmarkshuset i Paris **

** kongehuset gallery: H.K.H. Kronprinsessen besøgte Centre Pompidou i Paris **

** kongehuset gallery: H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltog i frokost i Palais de l'Élysée **

** kongehuset gallery: Besøg på Musée Jacquemart-Andrée i Paris **

Last edited:
Beautiful Mary in Paris

article and picture from the DialyMail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ary-Denmark-stuns-monochrome-dress-Paris.html

with the first lady of France

out and about

Danish and French healthcare professionals and decision makers shared knowledge end experiences at the healthcare conference at Maison du Danemark in Paris, France. The conference was inaugurated by Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, patron for Healthcare DENMARK.
https://www.healthcaredenmark.dk/news/listnews/knowledge-sharing-at-healthcare-conference-in-paris/

Nice to see Mary in Paris. Birgitte Macron looks very good for her age, she only looks like she's a few years older than Mary in these photos!

Both ladies looked very nice. I really liked Mary's white dress and pink outfit that she arrived in. Mary always looks effortlessas a Crown Princess in everything she does. IMO.

Nice to see Mary in Paris. Birgitte Macron looks very good for her age, she only looks like she's a few years older than Mary in these photos!

Funny as I, with all respect, think Mrs. Macron almost looks older than her 60(?) years with the tanned face, bleached hair and (in my eyes) not properly dressed for her age. Always fun how different people can see something :flowers:

Mary looks glowing these times, youthful. I think it's the long hair that does it. It's beautiful to her. Reminds me of Mary at the wedding time.

Thanks to Eya, Iceflower and Polyesco for the links and pictures :flowers:
Nice little visit, and lovely pictures of the two women.

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you Roskilde. Mrs Macron has the love of her man so she should celebrate her age by wearing appropriate clothes. Most of her outfits so far should have been to the knee or below. She has worn some lovely pieces that are age appropriate and she looks great in them. She is still a very attractive Lady who just needs some pointers and needs to cover up the knees.
She becomes another Lady in the public eye who needs a really good stylist.
Just look what good styling has done for Mary. I swear you can tell when Mary has dressed herself. The look just isn't quite right. But when her stylist has helped her she looks great. And this is why Mary often ends up on the best dressed lists.
One would think that Paris is just crawling with professional stylists. Sadly I expect some Ladies feel they know better but clearly that isn't always the case.

She is still a very attractive Lady who just needs some pointers and needs to cover up the knees.

I think Mme Macron looks great and there is, in my opinion, nothing wrong with neither her knees nor us getting the occasional peek of them. My mum who's 62 always have her dresses start right above the knees.

Thanks, Polyesco.

And with that M&F have now gone on holiday. And as such we can only hope for a sporadic glimpse of the family from time to time, until they start their holiday at Gråsten Manor. Culminating, we must hope, with the ring-rider procession on 21st July.

And now that we have a new government, QMII is now also on holiday.

J&M will of course be busy packing boxes for their move to France.

EDIT.

I see I replied to a post that is now gone. But Mary (and Frederik) did indeed have the last day on the job today, before the summer holiday.
Tomorrow their children will be in school for the last time, before the six week school holiday.

Last edited:
And with that M&F have now gone on holiday. And as such we can only hope for a sporadic glimpse of the family from time to time, until they start their holiday at Gråsten Manor. Culminating, we must hope, with the ring-rider procession on 21st July.

According to a local newspaper, the CPC are to stay at Gråsten Palace from Saturday the 29th. The palace gardens have been closed to the public as of yesterday evening, Wednesday.

This year, Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte are the ones receiving the ring riders procession on the 21st. That is according to the official DRF calendar. Queen M arrives to Gråsten on the 16th.

The Palace has shared some more photos of yesterday's reception and Billedbladet has a video:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
According to a local newspaper, the CPC are to stay at Gråsten Palace from Saturday the 29th. The palace gardens have been closed to the public as of yesterday evening, Wednesday.

This year, Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte are the ones receiving the ring riders procession on the 21st. That is according to the official DRF calendar. Queen M arrives to Gråsten on the 16th.

Thanks, so a few weeks in Grasten for the CP family in early July, then we will see the two sisters, the Queen and Benedikte for the horse parade. I see Frederik is regent pretty much all of August :flowers:.

On Mary's event yesterday some nice words from the ceo of Austrade

"Our Mary! Wonderful brand ambassador for Denmark (but also for Australia). The Danes say she’s a lovely person, exhibits good values and works hard. What else could we ask for?"

Thanks, so a few weeks in Grasten for the CP family in early July, then we will see the two sisters, the Queen and Benedikte for the horse parade. I see Frederik is regent pretty much all of August :flowers:.

On Mary's event yesterday some nice words from the ceo of Austrade

"Our Mary! Wonderful brand ambassador for Denmark (but also for Australia). The Danes say she’s a lovely person, exhibits good values and works hard. What else could we ask for?"

She is right. An ambassador for Australia with a positive image and for life.
And I will add at very little to no cost for the Australian taxpayers.

Today, H.K.H. The Crown Princess meet with Foreign Ministry Development Minister Rasmus Prehn. At the meeting, the Minister of Development had the opportunity to tell the Crown Princess about development priorities, and there was also a discussion of future joint activities.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1duOo4g65G/?utm_source=ig_embed

Crown Princess Mary handed out the Carlsberg Foundation's Research Awards 2019 during a gala dinner at the New Carlsberg Glyptotek in Copenhagen today, September 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom