Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: March 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a bracelet, it's a bangle!

Great ensemble..LOVE the pants!!!

The pictures have not been retouched. It's obvious she looks good by herself?

Well said Fashionista100!
thumbsup.gif

Crown Princess Mary looks "absolutely beautiful"!!!!!!!:wub:

I really think it's her inner radiance and happiness that make her "shine".

Great outfit, Great hair, Great shoes, Great accessories, Great skin... Just AWESOME!!!! :wub:

Last edited:
Does anyone have some pictures from the ballet that we can save? I have tried PPE but maybe my search wasnt right???

Thanks!

Mary always looks great in black, it's a colour that really suits her. :flowers: It looks like she is letting her hair grow as well. Yay!
I love the necklace probably because I wear that style myself when I go out in the evening.

that's is good. thanks fo the info.

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post
clap.gif

I am a Dane living in NY, and I will be attending the CreativeNation conference and gala on September 20.
I promise to take lots of pics and post them here for everyone to see...

welcome aboard! how exciting i can't wait to hear about the experience and see the pics :)

Thanks heaps! And thats wonderful news - I'm so jealous, its so rare for royalty to turn up in New Zealand, and I live in Dunedin, the very south, they dont come here. I've never seen a royal - was so annoyeed to miss Maxima. So I am very pleased for you:)

I have to admit that I am getting quite excited. I love following Mary and Fred in the news etc., but now I get a chance to meet them in person. I know from some insiders that there will be a welcoming line at the gala, so I will probably get a chance to shake hands with both of them :lol: I hope I won't be the only geek with a camera at the events, though...

Just make sure it's a camera without a flash, I'd venture to suggest :)

I'm not sure if I dreamed it, being such a Mary fan, but was she supposed to go to New York for something? If so, is the trip off?

I wonder what kinde of galla dress Mary woud vear tomorrow eavning when the president of Brasilien is comming...hopefully she will be granthed with another Order :flowers:

There will be a gala diner tomorrow?
Any program?

Mary is fabulous. Love the grey and the apple green on her. She keeps getting better and better.

I wonder what kinde of galla dress Mary woud vear tomorrow eavning when the president of Brasilien is comming...hopefully she will be granthed with another Order :flowers:

Perhaps something new? Wishful thinking maybe but it would be nice :)

I thought that the President of Brazil was in Sweden. Is he moving onto Denmark tomorrow? Good grief, I need to go read up again.

I thought that the President of Brazil was in Sweden. Is he moving onto Denmark tomorrow? Good grief, I need to go read up again.

The President of Brazil is visiting all the Nordic countries. He will be visiting Denmark as well as Norway and Finland. I look forward to not only seeing the Danish royals but the Norwegian ones as well! :flowers:

Hello everyone,

All posts regarding the The Mary Foundation have been move to this thread.

The state visit from Brazil can be found in this thread.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Mandy

Today's event can be found in the CP Mary as Patron of The Danish Heart Association thread.

Happy posting!
:flowers:

Crown Princess Mary at the Rare Disorders conference can be found in this thread.

Happy posting!

Mandy

You will find Crown Princess Mary's visit to the Danish Refugee Fund in this thread.

Have fun!:flowers:

Mandy

Discussion regarding the Anti-bullying campaign can be found in "Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Alannah & Madeline Foundation" thread.

Enjoy!
:flowers:

love the hair, not sure about the dress. But normaly i like many of her dresses. Great to see her on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom