Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks much better without the cape. The entire look would be great without that funny collar IMO and hear pulled back.

Agreed, a much more tailored collar would have been better. I like the belt!

Last edited:
The collar is a little strange, but I like the slacks.

Actually, I like the cape because it covered the rest of that odd outfit up.

So uncomfortable looking! The ruffle wool collar, scoop vest, wide belt and such ugly colors.

If not for the collar of the top it would be a perfectly fine outfit.

This is one of the reasons why I like her. She is herself at all times.

Máxima at the opening of a professional orientation fair for pupils in Poeldijk today, February 7,
looking good in trousers and jacket in light colours. I also like the special scarf, looks as if it's
part of the jacket and I think she's worn it before.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Bag **

Last edited:
Nice winter outfit, and I love the handbag!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I agree she is a total mess.

The collar/scarf needed to be positioned better; you can clearly see the label on the underside and it's too bulky on the left side. It should have been left off, IMO. Her hair needs to be better maintained and styled as well. I do like her handbag, however.

Last edited:
Maxima needs a hair stylist.

Oh come on! Anyone who has spent time in Holland (and Denmark -same weather) knows that there is only two different kind of days: windy and stormy. Unless one is ready for the Beatrix dome at the age of 40 or go GI Jane, then it is close to impossible to keep your hair tidy. One can look like a million bucks when stepping out, but by the time you get to the car, the wind has destroyed it somewhat.

Love this purple coat dress with the jeweled embellishments, wonder if it is Natan? Hair is amazingly polished, however the earrings seem a little casual for me, though.

Today Maxima looks great. I love the dress, the colour is perfect for her. I wish see her shoes

Hate the cape (because of the color), looovvvveee the color. Plus, her hair
is combed, style and looking appropriate, well done!

What a difference a hairbrush and some time spent on her hair makes.

Oh come on! Anyone who has spent time in Holland (and Denmark -same weather) knows that there is only two different kind of days: windy and stormy. Unless one is ready for the Beatrix dome at the age of 40 or go GI Jane, then it is close to impossible to keep your hair tidy. One can look like a million bucks when stepping out, but by the time you get to the car, the wind has destroyed it somewhat.

With that being true about the weather in Holland and Denmark two CP's from Denmark still manage to make a nice appearance with their hairstyles. I do not think anyone wants her to have a dome. They would just like to see a little effort put into her public appearances.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the shade of purple of Maxima's dress. The only part of the look that I dislike is the cape. The hair looks lovely.

I didn't like the color of the cape, either, even a black one would have looked better against the purple. But that's a lovely color dress and her hair is exceedingly well-coiffed today.

Last edited:
I am too busy staring at her polished hair than her outfit. ;)

Last edited:
Must say when she want to be stylish, she is definitely the winner :) ;)
Yesterday she look very beautiful :flowers: . I loved it all styling :)

Lovely shade of purple on her. The dress seems a bit tight around the middle area, the flower/detailing on the upper side is a bit childish for her age IMO. A brooch instead would've worked nicer.

Max likes fussy detail, eg flowers on neck area. Classic works every time. Dress is ok, doesn't need extra "stuff". IMO

Love this purple coat dress with the jeweled embellishments, wonder if it is Natan?
Perfectly terrible tailoring badly executed, fabric too shiny, color a tad too strong, awkward shape adding a dozen pounds to the figure, crass and unnecessary applications in colored glass added:
Of course it's Natan, the fashion curse of the BeNeLux ladies.
The redeeming factors are the purple (when photographed outside and you don't see how shiny it gets in artificial light) and the fact that the pool hair was replaced by a hairdo.

I think she looks great! Love the dress, the colour and the hair, even the beige cape goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom