Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree she looks great in strong colours, especially red. But I think the coat isn't doing anything for her, it's too long and bland somehow...:/

I really like the coat, and the shade of red is lovely on Maxima.

Although nowadays the dress code for ladies meeting the Pope in the Vatican does not ask for long black dresses anymore, I aplaud Maxima to sitck with tradition and also having a toned down makeup .

I really liked Maxima's outfit today,thought she looked lovely.

Glad she wore the long dress, very elegant. Wish she had had her hair done in a bun, and had help with the mantilla

I think that what Maxima wore for the Inauguration Mass is very appropriate for the occasion. However, the second outfit is not to my taste.

Shouldn´t Natan have told the personal shoppers from Máxima & Mathilde that the other CP has bought that same outfit already?
Anyway,it is a beautiful,vibrant colour and lovely design - both Princesses look great in that style:)

Good grief. What a mess, Maxima. From the stringy hair to the matchy, matchy shoes and purse and earrings. :-(

The only thing I like is the color of the blouse. Everything else is a disaster.

Dress is ok; matchy shoes too much in blue - perhaps grey would have been more subtle. But someone tell me what she has done with her hair?? ITs lifeless. She needs to cut and layer it. It cant just hang around waiting for help!

The hair is killing me. Just do something, ANYTHING with that hair!!

I so hope that once she is Queen Maxima she does do something slightly different and tries to control her hair. but doubt she will

W-A said at their engagement, roughly translated "he hopes she will remain as unique a person as she is". Think that this look is one of them... He is obviously very happy with her as she is, and that is what matters.

But I do agree, her look could be more professional, talking especially about this hair. Ever hopeful!!!!!!

I'm so hoping when she becomes queen she'll have a killer wardrobe and hair stylist. Don't think that'll happen though.

Shouldn´t Natan have told the personal shoppers from Máxima & Mathilde that the other CP has bought that same outfit already?
Anyway,it is a beautiful,vibrant colour and lovely design - both Princesses look great in that style:)

I would say, this is a "No Go". They should have made the same outfit at least in different colours, if he´s not able/willing to cut it differently.
And: the CPs of 2 neighbor reigning houses are not "anybody", so for the privilege of this exclusive "advertising" Natan could have done better :whistling: !!!
BYe Bine

Maybe they simply both liked it and wanted it and did not care.

I love this look, especially the boots. Figure flattering and comfortable. Looks like it was windy though- her hair is all over the place.

I agree with your assessment. This is a great look for Maxima.

I Think The same , This Look is Perfect on Princess Maxima ,, Not Regal looks , But Nice & Fashionable & suits her well ,, Plus as I see she loosing weight !! ,, she looks better .

I hatye the beads ,and the colour of the outfit does nothing for her IMO she can do alot better and am hoping she does as she is one of my favourites but these less than flattering numbers are so disappointing IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom