Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 33: July 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Τhis might be the lighting that makes them look a bit ligther! :flowers:

Her hair does look like it has lowlights and highlights to me.

# 364

The title page of the Dutch magazine is being very complimentary to Charlotte - all the others are Crown Princesses, Hereditary Princesses or other royal princesses :)

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris, January 11, 2010. The caption
said that she spent time with her mother (there are pics of
Caroline in Paris as well, see her own thread), but as I
couldnt find any pics of them together, I post Charlotte's
pics here:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hello everyone, I´m new here. I absolutely loooovee Charlotte!! I find her so fascinating!! I wish we had new pics everyday. Does anybody know where she´s now?

Glistening Seas

:twohearts: hey, LOVECHARLOTTE we hear you are sorta, kinda, new here?!! it's quite a lot of fun! Sometimes they do have pics everyday during their equestrian events which personally is my fav as well.

:twohearts: Last we read Charlotte is living in London with Mother's approval and going to college or something along those lines and she's sort of, kinda, maybe engaged?? besides at her age no need to rush!! :D

:twohearts:Oh we wouldn't know, but that's whats up to date!! Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be able to fill you in but there's so many pics and so many fashion pics too especially at the grandprix of this past year!! Have a good time!:heartflower:

Hello everyone, I´m new here. I absolutely loooovee Charlotte!! I find her so fascinating!! I wish we had new pics everyday. Does anybody know where she´s now?

Welcome LoveCharlotte!

We also love her;), so join the club and have a lot of fun:p

Engaged?Really? I preferred Felix a lot better but oohh well, I guess Alex makes her happy. I love it when Charlotte is in Paris. It suits her perfectly. I was in Paris on christmas and went to cafe de Flore, where she usually goes with her friends and family. It was a really nice place. All that Paris Saint-Germain area. I wonder where her house is in Paris. Champs- Elysees is the most glamorous quartier and has beautiful buildings but paris saint-germain is charming!!what do you think?
thank you very much for your welcome messages!!really appreciate it! :)

Glistening Seas

:twohearts: Well, according to all the 'rags' during the summer of 2009 ran a story about how Charlotte & Alex could 'possibly' be engaged!

:twohearts:Pure speculation; mind you, but it put the story out there. Of course they say that about every artist who happens to be on an outing with anyone at anytime, but hey it sells well!

:lol:Naturally they are so young it would probably be a while before they make their minds up but the papers just looove a 'good' romance story. :heartflower:

Pics 25.1.2010

First pics from today, I guess there'll be more:

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Etam lingerie fashion show by
Russian model Natalia Vodianova on January 25, 2010 in Paris

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

First pics from today, I guess there'll be more:

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Etam lingerie fashion show by
Russian model Natalia Vodianova on January 25, 2010 in Paris

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks so much like her mother in the 2nd picture!

I know:previous: It's like, "Hello, Char---I mean, Caroline...?" When I first saw the pics I was like that black hair is TOO harsh for her, but I kinda like it the more pics I see. There are some more up on BELGA.

Charlotte follows her mother's liking for wide wrist bangles:princess:

Good to see Charlotte again, she looks wonderful. I like her look and make up here. She's definitely a beauty with a great resemblance to her mother. :)

Pauline's in Paris too. Would be great to see the girls together.

Charlotte looks great! I still like her natural brown hair color best, but she "rocks" whatever she does!! It's good to see her with Juliette M, too!

I like JUST noticed that girl is Margherita on her left...I kept going that woman in the veil seems vaguely familiar, it's not Tatiana though.

I like JUST noticed that girl is Margherita on her left...I kept going that woman in the veil seems vaguely familiar, it's not Tatiana though.

Hhhhmmmm.....other reports have the woman in the veil as Natalia Vodianova, but if it is Margherita, then maybe she needed to wear the veil:cool: to conceal her identity, since she's sitting in the front row of a competitor's show.....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom