The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I love the colour and actually with jeans or as an entirely casual piece its great but I have to say her style has been hit or miss lately lots of colours that don't actually work well together topped with ultra long coats that drown Sophie IMO
I agree about the color of the coat and it being more suitable with jeans or a casual outfit. The outfit under the coat ...... the skirt is good but the blouse color washes her out. I would have liked the blouse in black.

:previous:

A different try with yesterday’s coat, the green works fine with the shade of red, but still: the coat just doesn't appeal to me ;)

The Countess of Wessex earlier today, still in Brussels:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Really don’t like the green top and cream trousers with the cost. She desperately needed a better foundation garment with that top. However, her fashion choices are always interesting and rarely bland.

It looks like she reached into her closet and grabbed the first things she found. Not flattering.

Nice coat - I am not partial to animal print, so refraining from commenting further. I did notice the amount of outlets that mixed Sophie and Louise up.

The coat is really lovely but not crazy about that hat and hairstyle.

I really love it all a bit of Fum at Christmas

Love the whole outfit ....really like the coat.

The coat and heels are very flattering. I quite like the contrasting animal print .

The coat and shoes are very elegant, but I cannot claim to be a fan of the beret gone wrong!

Nice coat - I am not partial to animal print, so refraining from commenting further. I did notice the amount of outlets that mixed Sophie and Louise up.

I don't care for animal prints either.
Besides, I don't think the hat really goes with the coat.

The Countess of Wessex on day 1 in Qatar today, January 11:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
A nice colourful look on the Countess today.

A pretty print on the dress. She is wearing her hair longer recently.

The Countess of Wessex received Ms Victoria Ford MP (Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean) to discuss the Women, Peace and Security Agenda today, January 25:

** Pic **

The Countess of Wessex during a meeting this morning, January 26:

** Pic **

The Countess of Wessex wearing a Prada coat at The Scar Free Foundation and Health and Care Research Wales, Faculty of Health and Life Science, Swansea, today, March 9:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
A nice look and colour combination on the Countess of Wessex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom