Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Venice , did not like her capeline and her outfit which was for a Wedding attendance.

Last edited:
:previous: Little confused, do you mean you think it looks like a wedding dress, or better suited for attending a wedding :ermm:

I like the look. I for once like the 3d affect of the pattern to the dress. The fit of the top bothers me though. But the overall design I think suits the art event.

And I love her hair and the proper hat as well :flowers:

The antwerp look is nice enough, color a bit blah, but still a nice choice. ?

But sorry hate that thing on her head.

Queen Mathilde looked very nice except for the hat and always looks well groomed and polished for events .

A very elegant Queen.

For the Biennale in Venice, Italy, today, September 6, Queen Mathilde chose a Natan dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** July 2018 **

I love the style but not the print.

Queen Mathilde at a ceremony on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Antwerp today, September 8, wearing a lovely Natan dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part** Upper part ** May 2017 ** September 2017 **

A very beautiful dress. Love the print.

Queen Mathilde looking good in a blue suit at a roundtable meeting today, September 10:

** Full view **

Queen Mathilde at an academic session entitled '100 years of childcare in Belgium.' in Brussels today, September 13, wearing a Dries van Noten dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** April 2019 **

Last edited:
:previous: Such a fun plaid! I really think this Dress is very MATHILDE

The Queen should start bringing other stuffs on her table. But yes, the dress fits her.

I love the outfit. Works well on her. But I don't like the matchy shoes.

This dress from Mathilde reminds me of a tablecloth my aunt had in the early 2000s - but still, strangely I rather like it!

Queen Mathilde looking great during a reception for the President of Congo and his wife today, September 17:

** Full view **

Earlier today she had attended the conference "The Evolution of Breast Cancer Treatment: Past, Present and Future":

** Pic ** June 2019 **

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear... Mathilde normally looks so elegant but even she can't pull this outfit off.

Much nicer than yesterdays offering I wish queen Mathilde would give Nathan a miss for a while.

I'm not sure "nice" and "Natan" belong in the same sentence, but I do agree that this dress is substantially better than the last offering. My issue with Natan is always the fit, and this one does seem slightly better along those lines.

Mathilde's dress reminds me of a tablecloth and it also seeps rather shapeless to me - it's not doing much for her lovely and elegant figure at all!

I don't like the cut of the dress it makes her look bigger.

:previous: I dislike like the print and design.

Last edited:
The colour and pattern of the material made it look like the dress ate her. In the long shot all I can see is the dress!

Mathilde's outfit looks like an old curtain. Not too crazy about it... she has been needing room for improvement (improvements I know she can make) this past week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom