Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia presented the King Jaume I Awards in Valencia today, November 30, wearing a lovely Carolina Herrera dress and coat combination again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery ** November 2016 ** May 2018 ** April 2019 **

I like the ensemble very much and is beautifully fitted but that beautiful 'swing' coat absolutely swamped her when she wore it like a Cape.

The first occasion she wore it, it looked very 'Audrey Hepburn' with her hair up in a high ponytail which allowed is to see the very flattering neckline and the gorgeous gentle flare from the shoulders.

Worn with her hair down over the coat neckline and with the draped coat it just looked bulky and shapeless. The dress without the coat was really attractive and her stratospheric heels never cease to amaze me.

Queen Letizia presided over the opening of the exhibition "Rafael at the Palace. Tapestries for Felipe II" today, December 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The queen looks really nice and polished for the exhibition at the Palace.

Queen Letizia attended a meeting with the Foundation "FundéuRAE" today:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
A nice grey and clack and the coat is practical for December and also being worn as a coat should.

A nice look for Letizia. With her hair up like this I can see the resemblance to Leonor more.

someone must tell her about the fact that her underwear shows when it is white through the clothes when the photographers use flash, i believe she had this already in the past.... :(

once again the bra shows in the flashlight :closedeye
the skirt is pretty but I don't think the midi length suits Letizia very well.

I agree the bra is an unfortunate choice, but I like the design of the skirt.

someone must tell her about the fact that her underwear shows when it is white through the clothes when the photographers use flash, i believe she had this already in the past.... :(
Agree. Many times she had this issue, I start to believe that she knows but doesn't care.
She has to chose strictly beige nude bra, and in a ton of nude exactly like her skin.
Also to chose soft material of cups and no strong shaped cup, as it goes out and is seen under the clothes

Today Queen Letizia attended the inauguration of a monument in memory and recognition of the health workers who died in the exercise of their profession during the COVID-19 pandemic:

Today Queen Letizia attended the inauguration of a monument in memory and recognition of the health workers who died in the exercise of their profession during the COVID-19 pandemic:

The coat is really lovely but the rest of the outfit doesn't wow me.

I hope this outfit doesn't make an appearance on Letizia again, that's for sure!

The queen looks really lovely,is that a new dress?

Outfit is pretty low key and doesn't do the event justice, Letizia has much nicer outfits in the closet that could have been recycled.

And the hair, sigh. Putting your hair up doesn't cost any money but makes a much better look.

Very underwhelmed except for the shawl which is really lovely. The occasion warranted a better hairstyle from the queen who missed the mark today.

Through the years I follow the SRF, I noticed that the Pasqua Militar is the occasion Letizia chooses to show sometimes that she is not at her place. Despite that the occasion apparently asks for longs skirts and official outfits, some years she appeared like a revolutionary rebel in full expression.. I remember some years with boots, Capri pants and the whole enveloped with a beige or Grey pashmina shawl, like if she went to picnic at the park.
This year, out of the shoes which are lovely, all the other outfit plus the grooming is really out of place.

Through the years I follow the SRF, I noticed that the Pasqua Militar is the occasion Letizia chooses to show sometimes that she is not at her place. Despite that the occasion apparently asks for longs skirts and official outfits, some years she appeared like a revolutionary rebel in full expression.. I remember some years with boots, Capri pants and the whole enveloped with a beige or Grey pashmina shawl, like if she went to picnic at the park.
This year, out of the shoes which are lovely, all the other outfit plus the grooming is really out of place.

I agree with you. She looks as though she is merely going through the motions with no effort put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom