Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 11: June 2020 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her last four ensembles are all beautiful on her. Nothing is a tad small or a tad big, it all suits her and her individual style and I love her hair. I think she has the most beautiful hair of almost all of her royal contemporaries. It's not harshly scraped back and half up, updo, or down, she looks great.

When she styles her hair for engagements she shows she is one of the few who really understand that while we really love her hairstyles, we want to see her face not to mention her earrings. She satisfies that curiosity each time and she has never really worn her hair in one way only.

From the messy half with whisps of curls over her shoulder to the constructed almost ringlets, she shows her face, and to say she is absolutely blooming is to understate how much she glows. In truth, that's why I included the floral top. The cut is lovely, and the colour is brilliant, however, it is a large print but the way she looks is stunning, so it's okay.

Stéphanie attended the 61st edition of the Bazar International on November 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She definitely has that expectant mom radiance going on! I also like this casual hairstyle on her.

Well dressed, the outfit suits her and she is radiant !

:previous: True that. Throughout her last pregnancy, she could have worn a sack and still look wonderful. She seems to be one of the lucky ones that really do "bloom" while pregnant and this time looks to be an encore performance. I don't know if her wardrobe is better per se, but she just looks so good at her engagements. Case in point, the simple addition of a ruffle on the front of her top manages to both look good as well as highlighting how feminine and positively glowing Stephanie is.

Princess Stephanie looks really lovely and yes she does look radiant!

HGD Stéphanie at a tree planting event for the National Tree Day yesterday, November 18:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

And today, November 19, at an orientation day of the European Convention Center:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Today, December 7, HGD Stéphanie attended the official announcement for the 4th European Biennale of Crafts "De Mains De Maîtres" next year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning and see Princess Stephanie wearing the same top as me, except mine is in pink. It's by Ted Baker and is very comfortable indeed. She looks love and sublimely happy.

Very pretty, especially the collar ! Nice look !

Pink would have been a better choice for her too. The top is pretty but not cut for maternity and looks uncomfortable. The collar is nice on her

Pink would have been a better choice for her too. The top is pretty but not cut for maternity and looks uncomfortable. The collar is nice on her
True, but sometimes you just wear what you have and still fits around the belly.

HGD Stéphanie at the family's New Year's reception yesterday, January 23:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Stéphanie looks really wonderful and a beautiful colour too.

Lovely gown! Stephanie always looks so well in maternity gown, the blue one she wore when she's pregnant with Charles also is beautiful.

It would be nice to see her in a nice and flattering maternity dress. It looks like just bought regular clothing in a bigger size.

HGD Stéphanie during another retirement home visit yesterday, February 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

HGD Stéphanie at a round table meeting with the Luxembourg Association of Midwives at the Hospital Center Nord in Ettelbruck yesterday, March 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom