Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to agree and I love her choice of yellow shoes (well I love all her shoes) to just give the ensemble a slightly lighter touch.

The yellow shoes are fabulous.

I think the coat looks better with slacks too.

Mary virtually participated in the World Wide Fund for Nature organization's presidium meeting this morning, October 22:

** Pic **

Looking very nice and reminds me a similar jacket worn by queen Letizia of Spain in the past.

Mary looks good on both occasions, not so sure about the trainers with the second outfit but perhaps she wanted to be comfortable.

The Crown Princess looking very chic as always the coat is very practical for late October.

Mary look so beautiful and stunning today!
I love that classy suit.

And I also love how good Mary is to recycle even many years old clothes.
This suit has been worn many times and first time all way back around the wedding in 2004:

** https://www.imageupload.net/image/IyXqv **

Really nice suit and appearance by the Crown Princess who's in my opinion is the best dressed European Princess.

Crown Princess Mary launched the Stroke Line in Taastrup today, October 29, wearing a Theory coat and a Zara sweater:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 1 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Really nice suit and appearance by the Crown Princess who's in my opinion is the best dressed European Princess.

I think she is, too, and while I tend to like the clothes she wears, I think it’s the attention to detail that brings her up a notch. Her clothes fit her well, she pays attention to her hair and make up, she wears high quality shoes and bags, she doesn’t forget about accessories. All these things add up.

I think she is, too, and while I tend to like the clothes she wears, I think it’s the attention to detail that brings her up a notch. Her clothes fit her well, she pays attention to her hair and make up, she wears high quality shoes and bags, she doesn’t forget about accessories. All these things add up.

I agree, Mary is usually very well turned out. She is inherently elegant, quite like the Duchess of Cambridge.

iceflower said:
Crown Princess Mary launched the Stroke Line in Taastrup today, October 29, wearing a Theory coat and a Zara sweater:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 1 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

A simple, but pretty and elegant look appropriate for the event. CP Mary is one of Denmark's most beautiful women - in more ways than one. Full of smiles and love.

To me, she is best dressed due to her ability for many years of recycling. It's an inspiration to me. As she still today wears over 16 years old clothes she also wore around the wedding in 2004. Clothes are just re-sewn, adapted and 'given new life', other things are used just as it is year after year. Classic and timeless and quality and clothes last many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another really nice look on the Crown Princess who seems to pick her outfits with care and always looks neat and tidy.

Mary looks gorgeous - I love that shade of green.

Ganni had a sale today so I was browsing their website and there were a lot of clothes on there I could imagine her wearing!

Mary in a white dress on a new official portrait:

** Pic **

Mary during a meeting with Nick Cave and his in connection with Nick Cave's exhibition's installations:

** Full view **

Agree. I'm not sure I've ever thought her appearance is nice but would look better if she had worn a necklace or brooch or paid more attention to her hair. She pays attention to every detail.

Not too keen on the jacket but the rest is very nice.

I quite like this look and always happy to see some recycling.

The jacket looks nicer here with the one-colour outfit than with the two-colour outfit as in 2017. It's an idea for all of us when choosing clothes.

I like Mary's jacket but not with trousers. I think it would be better with a skirt or a dress - or even different style trousers such as white jeans.

The jacket looks nicer here with the one-colour outfit than with the two-colour outfit as in 2017. It's an idea for all of us when choosing clothes.

Agreed. I was about to post the same thing. It looks so much better this time.

I really like the jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom