Princess Caroline‘s Role in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
charlotte and Stefano comparison

Charlotte indeed is a mix of her parents' looks. It is Pierre who looks the most like the father of the Casiraghi Trio, but Char does have some of the Stefano appeal. :) She is a clone of Caroline in some pictures, having Caroline's expressions and mannerisms, but there is something in Char's smile and her eyes that is unmistakeably Stefano all the way.
Char has her father's nose, I believe, and she has his eyes, both the same shape of the eyes and the same color.

Yes, she has her mother's wonderful cheekbones, her father's nose, her father's eyes, but so many of her expressions are just like Caroline, and of course the fact that her coloring is identical to Caroline, renders one easily prone to seeing a Caro clone.

Christian

hillary_nugent said:
It can't be Christian...doesn't he have blonde hair? :confused:

Christian does, indeed, have blond hair. I have updated info. on the Grimaldi cousins of the trio at two places:

CasiraghiTrio.com and the MSN group ModernJetSet3

I'm in the process of moving the info at MJS3 over to CT in the interest of consolidating everything, though. the cousins pages at CT are very much under construction, but they're getting there. ;)

michelle said:
The two young men you're asking about are:

Jean -Léonard Baron Taubert Natta * 1974 ( son of Elisabeth-Ann de Massy)

and Keith Sebastian Knecht *1972 ( son of Christine de Massy )

so which of them is standing directly behind charlotte? he's pretty cute...but then again all grimaldis are cute!:D

moby said:
so which of them is standing directly behind charlotte? he's pretty cute...but then again all grimaldis are cute!:D

Personally, I think it's their third cousin, the baron guy, born in 1974.

hmmm...jean-leonard seems to fit him better than keith sebastien! :)
i actually noticed him when i was watching the grimaldi family on tv the day of rainier's funeral...great genes, that family! :)

voices

knows anybody how the voices are of charlotte,andrea and pierre???i really wanna know it;)

if we knew, how could we tell you? lol, i guess there might be clips, if you go to yahoo and click on videos and then type in their names you might find something

someone wrotes that andrea has a high voice.and i thought maybe anybody knows how the other voices are too. ;)

if you look in the "Andrea News and Pics" thread, there is a video somewhere there of him.

Questions

Hey everyone!

When Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre get older and marry, would their spouses have to give up thier way of life to fullfill their duties? What kind of duties? If anyone one of them married a very famous actor or singer do you think it would honestly work? Would they have to give up their careers to marry them? Or could they leave Monaco/royalty life to live with their famous spouse?

:) -James-:)

future spouses of the casiraghis

I think the roles of the future spouses will depend on what happens on the succession.

If Albert doesn't marry and father a legitimate child, then the succession will pass on to Caroline and her children. The future spouses then of the Casiraghis and Alexandra will take have some role in Monaco and in official duties. Would-be-spouses have to take that into account, and from what I understand they can work (Stefano was a businessman). Ernst, on the other hand, seems to be content to spend most of his time to accompany Caroline in her official duties.

Duties are mainly connected to fund-raising (Red Cross Ball and the Rose Ball), visiting hospitals and other centers, ballet club, garden club, World Music Awards, the Grand Prix, the Circus Festival, literary awards, National Day, etc. There are many events in Monaco. Oh, they also hold an Annual Christmas Party for the Monegasque children every year. It is said to be wonderful. Plus, the Princess Grace Foundation, AMADE, and Fight AIDS Monaco. We might see more events and charities as Prince Albert wants to focus more on humanitarian and environmental concerns. Not to mention the invitations from other countries......

I think any spouse of a member of the Princely family will have to assume some duties. Almost everyone in the family has duties. Just recently, Stephanie was accompanied by her young daughters to a hospital on official capacity. Princess Antoinette is seen at official events, sometimes with her daughter and grandchildren.

Caroline lives in France but goes to Monaco often. So I guess they can reside elsewhere.

Last edited:
no, never. I dont think she's ever given interviews. I saw the video of her brother beating up a photographer but you can't hear his voice in that.

It would be very interesting to hear her voice..

where can we see the video of her brother beating up a photographer?

heartyflakes, that was cruel!!!!!!!!!! I thought this thread actually had a link to a new video featuring Char's voice to be heard by us for the first time EVER! ARGH!! :mad:

charlotte could be like angelina jollie and use her beauty to attract attention to people in need on the planet. that would be a good job.

This is a really interesting question. Maybe she's on her way to become a college professor one day? :)

miau said:
This is a really interesting question. Maybe she's on her way to become a college professor one day? :)

That's my favourite!

Charlotte will further her studies in literature and travel the globe to teach kids in third world countries how to read. She will set up her own organization to promote reading among the youth. Like Angelina Jolie and Princess Caroline, she will be named a UN Goodwill Ambassador.
How is that? :)

Charlotte in University

Gita said:
Does anyone have an idea to what subject(s) Charlotte is studying at University?

Many thanks, Gita. :)

Hello Gita
According to the french magazine Point de Vue, which is a serious royal magazine and well informed for this kind of things, Charlotte obtained last year her baccalaureat with "très bien" (very good) and now she is following a special course called Hypokhâgne. This is the first year for the preparation for the big exam in litterature in "ecoles normales superieures". They are the highest school, higher that normal University in this section. French president Pombidou, PM Laurent Fabius, former Président of Sénégal Leopold Senghor, and other extremely prestigious people came ouf of this school.
I do not know what is she planning for her future, but she looks willing to do something special, otherwise, why these pain??? She could stay at home and party every night, (kind of Paris Hilton.......), but she is studying hard....
So, wait and see:cool:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Charlotte will further her studies in literature and travel the globe to teach kids in third world countries how to read. She will set up her own organization to promote reading among the youth. Like Angelina Jolie and Princess Caroline, she will be named a UN Goodwill Ambassador.
How is that? :)

Yes, that would be a great thing! Maybe she connects both jobs, has a professorship AND travels in her free time to the children;) But - that's off topic, sorry, I want to say what a wonderful job these UN Goodwill Ambassadors are doing, specially Angelina. I don't care for her private life, love life, Brad Pitt... but what she does for the poor children in this world is so great. And I'm 100% sure, it is no show or searching for publicity, but true, how shall I say, engagement. - To come back to the subject: It would be great if Charlotte one day has this "job", too, and takes it so serious, it is the best thing a famous person can do.

Sounds good, i wonder if she would ever go down that path. Maybe then, by doing this, she would give the Monegasque princely family a better name and replace some of it's controversy and scandals for a humanitarian princess who is doing good work for people less fortunate.

Grace said:
Caroline started studing Political Sciences, but then changed and got a degree in Philosophy at Sorbonne university.

At that time I read she would have wanted to become an interpreter/translator for the UN.

Charlotte sounds like a judicious girl: attending "les écoles normales" is not for everyone. We have a similar university located in Pisa, which is also called "Normale" ( It was founded by Napoleon ). Only particularly bright minds can access it. Good luck Char!:)

Mrs.Smith said:
Yes, that would be a great thing! Maybe she connects both jobs, has a professorship AND travels in her free time to the children;) But - that's off topic, sorry, I want to say what a wonderful job these UN Goodwill Ambassadors are doing, specially Angelina. I don't care for her private life, love life, Brad Pitt... but what she does for the poor children in this world is so great. And I'm 100% sure, it is no show or searching for publicity, but true, how shall I say, engagement. - To come back to the subject: It would be great if Charlotte one day has this "job", too, and takes it so serious, it is the best thing a famous person can do.

Oh yes! And of course Charlotte will adopt a child or two from an impoverished country, whether she marries or not, for some people never find "the one", and she might or might not. If she chooses to be a single mom, she will be great at it and excel in that, and the kids would carry on the Casiraghi name. YES! I wonder what she would name her kids!

Back
Top Bottom