Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct me if I'm wrong but on the 18th Charlene wore the very same coat as Tatiana wore to the National day Ceremony . She wore the green plaid coat to the red cross award ceremony.

Correct me if I'm wrong but on the 18th Charlene wore the very same coat as Tatiana wore to the National day Ceremony . She wore the green plaid coat to the red cross award ceremony.
If you look at Charlene’s thread, there’s a pic of what Charlene wore to the Red Cross award ceremony yesterday - it was a black coat with a leather v collar.

Beatrice looks elegant and beautiful as she almost always does. But for some reason she didn't knock me off my feet this year.

I am (unpleasantly) surprised at Alexandra. I have no idea why she feels it's OK to wear a hemline that short for a such a formal Church appearance.:ohmy:

This is what you mean (thanks to miss_nostalgiamc!) :flowers:

** Charlene ** Tatiana **

Here's an additional photo of Marie, Pauline and Camille today.

Yesterday evening Pauline presented her newest collection in Monaco wearing one of her designs:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And here's what Alexandra wore for the opera this evening:

** Full view **

Thanks for posting this. Yes, Marlene, what a good spot and how strange!

Camille at the concert "A circus party" at the Auditorium Rainier III yesterday, January 17:

** Full view **

Camille and Marie at the opening show of this year's circus festival yesterday evening, January 19 - nice colour choice for Marie!

** Full view ** Full view **

Beatrice beautiful at the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show in Paris today, January 22:

Beautiful lady and gorgeous shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Alexandra in eye catching orange attended the Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

Camille and Marie attended the Fight AIDS Cup and its gala yesterday, January 22:

** Camille at the cup ** Both at the gala **

And Alexandra in Chanel at the Chanel show in Paris today, January 23:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Camille at the presentation of the “Women of Commitment” Trophies 2024 in Monaco yesterday, March 4:

And Pauline in Miu Miu at the Miu Miu Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, March 5:

Camille looks very polished. The scarf really works well. A very flattering cut to the trouser suit. She looks very good.
It’s very rare that I like Pauline’s fashion choices. I quite like the coat/jacket, but teemed with the shorts is not a good look IMO.

Alexandra and Beatrice at the Rose Ball last night, I especially like Alexandra's pure elegance, Beatrice's look is nice as well:

** Alexandra ** Beatrice **

Alexandra indeed looks very lovely. I was a little bit disappointed in Beatrice as she often interprets the theme of the Rose Ball in a more imaginative way. But she still looks very good. I bet the material of the dress looked gorgeous as it caught the light.

Alexandra indeed looks very lovely. I was a little bit disappointed in Beatrice as she often interprets the theme of the Rose Ball in a more imaginative way. But she still looks very good. I bet the material of the dress looked gorgeous as it caught the light.
Princess Alexandra looked really lovely and a very sophisticated look ,Donna Beatrice was more glamorous and in keeping with the disco theme.

Alexandra and Beatrice looked nice but didn't really carry out the theme. Beatrice could have pushed her look a little further and gotten there. Alexandra just looked nice, but nothing IMO to do with the theme. Princess Caroline was just wearing a nice black dress, nothing to do with the theme either.

I agree, none of them fulfilled the theme. Maybe Charlene and Charlotte a little bit, but the rest not at all.
Maybe they should have looked at that old movie "Saturday Night Fever" to get some inspiration:)

Melanie, Marie and Camille at the opening of the Amazónico restaurant and bar in Monaco:

** Full view all **

Love the colour of Beatrice’s outfit. She looks so chic. Perfect for watching tennis.

Camille during the signing of a partnership agreement was signed between her BeSafe Monaco association and the Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer today, April 16 - great jacket and scarf for her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom