The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful in blue for Camilla! And I just love her smile in the first photo.

Is it my imagination of has Camilla gotten some new flattering outfits during this summer holiday?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I have always liked that suit. The cut and colour look good on her.

:previous: I like that Camilla is wearing a simple dress as her broaches make the look stand out. They're very beautiful.

:previous: Not a fan of the frills of Camilla's blouse, but she gets a pass on those as she otherwise looks lovely indeed.

I love this ensemble as it flatters her figure and is not too fussy, however, if you look up Aboyne dress you will see a tartan skirt (not a kilt) and a bodice over a white shirt (most often with ruffle at neck and cuff) and a plaid over the right shoulder. So I am guessing that this is Camilla's slightly less formal nod to Scotland than her tartan suit.

I like this. It suits her and it's a nice recognition to her hosts.

Aha! One of her newer Scottish like ensembles and she looks great. I think she has a new dresser or stylist because she is wearing a lot more fitting designs and it is taking years off her.

I love that the colour is the same as the kids' school uniform. :cool:

The Duchess of Cornwall lovely in blue at a reception to mark The Royal Commonwealth Society's 150th anniversary in London today, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That periwinkle blue is lovely on Camilla. She's looking wonderful.

Lovely outfit, as always.

Almost a rembrandtesque look.
Lovely and so appropriate !

Oh, I love this on Camilla. One of my favorite colors, and an excellent cut to this suit. Lovely.

For the welcome, the jacket and dress are so simple, yet stunning. The cut is my favorite on the Duchess. And the suit later on is wonderful as well, the tailoring is suberb.

The Duchess of Cornwall looking great at the state dinner this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I love this gown on Camilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom