The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 21: March 2017 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks terrific in the tomato red Armani and the casual striped top outfit. What I noticed is the improvement in eye makeup, it looks like there is a l to less of it. Is this my imagination? Plus love the hair cut and curly hair, really suits her.

Def not your imagination. She's doing something a little different with her makeup, but I can't put my finger on it.

The Armani suit is gorgeous on her.

Seems a little girlish to me...it's okay..not crazy about it.

LaRae

Oh. Goodness me! That is a most unfortunate top, all busy lines that hit the body in the wrong place and random-seeming frippery. It's like someone took the Seinfeld "puffy shirt" and shrunk it in the dryer.

I'm glad to see Kate take a little risk, but this is a big miss for me.

Oh I love the top! It's way more fashion forward than Kate usually does and it's a lot of fun

I like it too. A Lot. She has this side that likes the odd ruffle and so do I. I think this look top to bottom looks really balanced rather than hitting in all the wrong places. Just a difference in taste, I think. :flowers:

The white blouse is very beautiful. It's an interesting and elegant design.

She looks nice. :flowers: The two men look scruffy! :cool: What's with that?
Catherine really rocks this Armani suit. The cut and style really suit her figure and the pintucks make a real statement on a suit that would otherwise have been boring. The zip front leads to a sort of ever so slightly informal touch while the juxtaposition of the tangerine suit against her glossy dark hair looks amazing.

Now the guys look great, I mean it looks like they are finally looking in their wardrobes and deciding that you really can have too many blue suits. However, good their new relaxed style is, William deserves a clip round the ear for not passing on the dress code for the day!

One too many ruffles in the white blouse for me. If the set in waist was thinner, maybe. Too much going on

I am so happy she is stepping out of her usual retro style. This week she has shown a few sides. It's great to see her take a more modern risk, but like Maxima and Letizia can attest, those risks don't always work.

I don't like it at all. It looks like two different shirts merged. The odd Lacey tiers make me think of a little girls pinafore.

On the good side I love her hair. I like the little twist at the top.

Last edited:
Discovered the top isn't white...it's yellow then the solid band across the chest is white.

Still not a fan of the style...but in the Heads Together thread there's video of them talking and you can see the color of the shirt better.

LaRae

I find the white top a little fussy. A near miss for me.

The white top is a miss for me, nothing pretty about it.

I dislike the white top. Too much frillies... nope, sorry.

Discovered the top isn't white...it's yellow then the solid band across the chest is white.

Still not a fan of the style...but in the Heads Together thread there's video of them talking and you can see the color of the shirt better.

LaRae

It is white. The yellow is the lighting in the studio.

I thought she was dressed appropriate for the event. I liked her parka, matches anything IMO.

I read parka and I am expecting a big winter coat with fur trim hood. I guess that's the Canadian in me :ROFLMAO: that is more windbreaker.

It names aside, nice coat. Love the casual style, totally appropriate. Again she shows she does casual best IMO.

But the sweater did make me think her and William are sharing clothes :lol:

Kate pictured arriving at the Musze d'Art Moderne during a day of visits in Luxembourg (Photo: PA)

The Duchess wore Emilia Wickstead for her Luxembourg visit.
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10400333.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Royal-visit-to-Luxembourg.jpg

Kate is attending commemorations marking the 150th anniversary 1867 Treaty of London, that confirmed the country's independence and neutrality
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10400377.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Royal-visit-to-Luxembourg.jpg

Watch live as Kate Middleton attends Luxembourg ceremony as young royals continue 'Brexit charm offensive' - Mirror Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant

It's a nice enough coat although Kate already owns at least two dozen similar coats, the rest as usual, hair hanging down, nude pumps.

The Duchess looks very elegant in blue today in Luxembourg.

The Duchess looking elegant and wonderful today! Nice color!

Great color....very elegant/classy.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom