The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 17: January 2016 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Elly C the coat would have worked better with a brooch or a scarf,the colour however is lovely.

I don't think she is wearing the swallow dress under the green coat at the first engagement. I think the black cuffs are from whatever she is wearing under the dress an that she changed into the swallow dress for the KP engagements

I don't think she is wearing the swallow dress under the green coat at the first engagement. I think the black cuffs are from whatever she is wearing under the dress an that she changed into the swallow dress for the KP engagements
To me it just looks like she has a black cardigan that she removed. Maybe she didn't like the feel of the inside of the coat against her bare arms?

Don't like the shade of green of the coat and it looks like a straight jacket no movement at all. The other outfit is better

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

What are those weird black cuffs showing at the bottom of the green coat sleeves? They're not from the sleeves of the dress which are three quarter length and have a pattern on them.

:ermm: No idea. Looking at the coat from last time she wore it, certainly not part of the coat or the dress. Was she wearing a different dress under the coat earlier in the day??? Seems odd.

The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 17: January 2016 -

I think she had a sweater on under the coat earlier and changed into the black and white dress later

I love this look today. She looks like Jackie Kennedy

I love the colour and the silhouette suits Catherine but it reminds me so much of the red and white table cloths!

The pattern gives me a headache, but I love the style. :D

From a distance, the outfit reminds me of a tablecloth but up close, it's a nice print.

I like the dress. She looks very pretty.
Prints are always a bit riskier than solids.

So cute reminds me of Jackie O

The shade of green looks lovely on Catherine, but otherwise, I'm not a fan of the coat. The dress with swallows on it is very pretty. I like the red and white dress, but I think it would have looked better if it were in one color.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the colour and the silhouette suits Catherine but it reminds me so much of the red and white table cloths!
There is something off about the dress for me, maybe it's got something to do with a tablecloth.

I think that the red and white jacket looks back to front. I know it isn't but it looks like it because the band with the black buttons is the kind of detailing that'ts normally at the back of a jacket or coat.

Lovely. Great look for Kate.

I absolutely love this look. I love the print, flared fit... Well all of it. She looks great.

I really like the checked suit, it's very cheerful, which on a dreary winter day must be welcome. I'm with others, the button and strap detail makes it look like it's on backwards. A very nice departure from the norm.

Last edited:
I love the red and white dress! Perfect.

Love the red and white suit!

The designer's website crashed this afternoon:
Hello! article

The brand is actually called Eponine (like the Les Mis character), not Epinone as it says throughout this article. But it is Hello magazine so......:whistling:

Last edited:
LOVE this look ...it is so classic and elegant! Very Jackie, and Kate and wear it very well.

LaRae

Cute silhouette on the red and white checked suit. I think I'd like it better if the skirt was plain, no buttons or plackets.

I like the shape and even the buttons but while I like her in red, from a distance I don't like the pattern. Happy she is trying new pattens/styles for a change though.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom