The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Countess of Wessex looks really lovely for the visit to Belfast!

I love the dress today and her hair is so much better when styled. Loved the gingham coat dress and sadly agree not keen on the dress at the mass

The Countess of Wessex in white at the Platinum Party at the Palace this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Really lovely and the green works so well.

I think the green and white might be her best look over the last few days. The colors and style really suits her.

The Countess of Wessex looks really lovely for the visit to Gibraltar today.

Really lovely and the hat is perfect for the occasion and in the glare of the Spanish sun...the Spanish royal ladies could take note!

The black and white and gray outfit with hat is a real winner. The hat fits her perfectly. The Alexander McQueen blue and white dress evening dress which I don’t think has been posted, I sought on another site, is really not for her. All of the pleats an extra girth around the middle does not suit her figure

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely in a flower print dress the Royal Windsor Flower Show at the York Club in Windsor Great Park today, June 11:

** gallery **

A really lovely look and colour on the Countess and the hat is very elegant.

Lovely dress and that hat goes well with everything!

I’m not a fan of this look. I hate the sleeves, the cut and loathe the hat.

I don't like it either. The dress doesn't fit her well and the hat looks like a seagull crashed into her head.

Not so mutch fan but she was elegant!

I don't like it either. The dress doesn't fit her well and the hat looks like a seagull crashed into her head.

“Seagull crashed into her head”…..now that you say it- I see it. The imagery made me laugh too.

I like the dress color.

The Countess of Wessex on day 1 of Royal Ascot today, June 14:

** Pic **

Oooh, that's more like it! Fabulous hat that suits her and also that cowl neck is flattering on most people.

Love pink on Sophie with the Garter and Ascot are lovely

I love that hat, and the brooch placement is perfection.

The Countess of Wessex looks really elegant wonderful hat too!

This really is a great look for her. She does the baby pink well and that hat is a terrific style for her.

This is a vast improvement on her previous engagement.The hat is stunning .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom