Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 3: October 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the jacket in Harvey Nichols in London, where Rania buys a lot of stuff. It is a very nice jacket but it is not flattering on most people. Although Rania is very slim, I suspect that jacket needs a Kate Moss type. Not sure why she is carrying a black bag with grey jacket and blue dress. Doesn't match very well.

I have the impression that the jacket is not well ironed.Is it just me?

I don't think that this outfit is very flattering on Rania. The jacket just doesn't look like it fits her correctly.

The jacket is nice but IMO Rania isnt wearing it right. Doesnt match the dress at all, I think it wouldve looked better with pants or with a pencil skirt. The dress is a nice shade of blue. I wouldve matched it up with a nice cardigan and a belt but not that/or any jacket.

I like a lot her new hairdo, and the chocolate tint suits her very much

Lovely jacket and dress, she's worn that vibrant shade of blue a few times recently and it suits her a lot.

I didn't like the hair, it looked overdone imho.

The blue dress worn in Qatar appears to be quite similar to the one Rania wore during the state visit to India:

November 24, 2008 - Qatar

December 1, 2006a - India
December 1, 2006b

The neckline is almost the same.
They do look very similar but the skirts are very different, the hem on the India dress is slightly pleated. I've always hoped she would repeat that blue number.

Her hair looks so much better in this pictures. She looks absolutely beautiful. I like her outfit, especially the belt.

Sorry, hate that belt, too fussy, simple dress could have done with no belt or at most just a thin leather belt.

I really like the outfit that she wore to the Teachers' Awards. These colors are very nice on her and the shoes are lovely.

She has wide feet so these shoes that are low at the front and elongate the foot are a good choice for her.

I'm glad to see yet another daytime dress, the trousers were getting a bit boring. It looks more purple to me than blue.

The belt has been worn before, during her recent trip to New York:
September 25, 2008

It looks much better this time around.

I thought it was purple too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too fond of the outfit. The top looks a size too small, its abit too fitted. Grey & white is a nice combination but its quite a boring look.

Dazzling, I am relieved that I am not the only one who thought the jacket was a little too 'snug' fitting :lol:

Not too fond of the outfit. The top looks a size too small, its abit too fitted. Grey & white is a nice combination but its quite a boring look.
Have to agree with you on this outfit. Not her best.

It's a beautiful jacket!!Do we know the designer?

yes ... i agree with you lakynthi ... i like it

it's a burberry jacket. She had so many things by Burberry for a couple of seasons but this season, nothing new from them so far. Probably because most of their stuff looks the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom