Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 15: December 2016 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Rania at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Camberley today, August 11:

** Full view **

Super elegant as always :flowers:
I love her shoes & coat color

Last edited:
i looove the coat nice cut and great color,the outfit could be perfect if the dress is the same lenght as the coat, hanging out like that make it look bit odd if not silly especially from the sideways

:previous: I agree. The hemline length is the only thing keeping HM from a flawlessly beautiful and elegant look imo.

I am never bothered by dress being longer then coat. Just me.

Very elegant and appropriate. Best dressed royal lady there. :flowers:

I like the dress color. The bag is also very nice.

A nice black and white look which worked well. I like the satin collar trim on that jacket.

Love this look. Great jacket, almost tuxedo feeling. I even like the white pants which I don't say very often. :flowers:

Her hair looks fantastic and I love the necklaces as well.?

Great outfit! The dress is beautiful.

I also love her outfit with Priyanka Chopra and that she wears an Apple watch. :)

She looks great with Priyanka ?

I love the dress in New York. Beautiful. Great accessories :flowers:

i like the casual outfit she looks good in jeans.
the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation outfit is weird the skirt is intersting but not sure i understand the to,blouse/dress whatever concept the result is messy.

The skirt was beautiful. But the over sized top, which looks more like a dress, was bizarre. If it had simply been a top, much better.

I love her casual look. :flowers:

Though I had to laugh at her fanny pack, designer or not. ?

i like her ha and make up but not the dress,the fabrice is kind of cheap and it's mre suitable for sofa cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom