Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty outfit, but I wonder if she's wearing the coat draped over her shoulders to avoid crushing the flowers on the dress?

Wearing a coat like a cape is common among women who are going to be photographed frequently.
It allows the dress underneath to be seen, and there are no awkward scenes of struggling out of a coat and having to resettle sleeves, waistlines, peplums, etc.
Stand in front of a mirror and watch yourself taking off, or putting on, a coat. It can appear quite clumsy.

i think the Queen looks very nice i alxay love black and white matching clothes she looks great

The outfit is ok the bow belt looks odd and the lack of a jacket or coat in December baffles me!

The Nathan outfit is not the worst offender by a long chalk look at the hair it really beggars belief how she's oblivious to it?

not sure what to think bout the outfit i certainly like the color but the hair is a mess

The outfit is fine; however, I have no words adequate for the hair. The only thing I can think is that she ran her hand through her hair to push it back and it unintentionally ended up looking like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards.

Maxima has definitely done a lot worse outfit wise, though the jacket does make me wonder if she's wearing Big Bird's blue cousin :D The colours are nice together though.

I'm on the fence on this dress from Maxima. I like the colours though am also not a fan of the design at the same time.

I like the idea more than I like the execution, but she's certainly worn worse.

Not a fan of Maxima's first outfit - it looks a bit like a hippy outfit gone wrong. I do prefer her second outfit though she really needs to do something about her hair.

She seems to be doing her own hair in Davos.the first pants outfit looks like a maternity top with a baby’s diaper thrown up against the shoulder. The awful necklace makes it all worse. The second and third outfits seem fine. Her height really allows a lot of things to not look so terrible

There are 2 members of the DRF that badly need a professional stylist and hairdresser but Máxima is top priority in the meantime the hideous tacky necklace from yesterday should binned .

There are 2 members of the DRF that badly need a professional stylist and hairdresser but Máxima is top priority in the meantime the hideous tacky necklace from yesterday should binned .

I counted 7 ;) .

The grey Natan outfit should be burned. I am not sure what I dislike more: the overly-long trousers or the shoulder embelishments.

Good Lord where do I start ,messy hair ,curtain tassels and a purple overdose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom